LOTPW #1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way these things depend on people's willingness; like predatory cults. Sometimes I admire the leaders of those cults, solely for knowing humans well enough to pull that off.

I think I'm good at not doing that. I have an aversion to following anything a mortal says unless I can prove it right myself.

I'm terrable when I go shopping I never look at price tags, my BF is always going uh hun you can't have that it's way too expencive. then a while later he comes home with it or something like it and I find out he did proce shopping and got it for a bargain somewhere lolol

Oh, how I hate shopping. Well, the art supply shop or the butcher's or any such one - when I know what I am out of and I go, get it and get out - is all right, I just hate extensive shopping trips, supermarkets and I especially hate shopping plazas.

I would too if I went alone, but it is usualy fun when I go with the BF. he is awsome to watch while hunting a bargain and he is even more fun when we have leasure time and we can just meander about and enjoy each others company and just window shop

Maybe what I lack is a shopping pal, then. Though at present I can't think of anyone whose company would make it less of a chore. You are lucky to have him. :)

OH I know it! He is a most splendid person indeed :)

well, he is a giant fluffy teddy bear that tries to cater to my every wish as best he can :)

yup ^,^ he sure is, I would be truelly lost without him

I'm a lonely creature myself, but it makes me smile to see others happy in true love.

Oh we have our troubles alright, but yes we do love each other to the ninth degree :)

Everyone has troubles, don't they? I think the difference is in how they can solve it together.

yes, even so, some are worse than others...and some are struck with multipal problems

Well... yes. The Greek said Zeus keeps two amphoras beside his door, one for trouble and one for joy, and he mixes mortals' lot from these in varying ratio. They must both be really big, if they haven't run out yet. But I think that's just a way to imagine it, he doesn't really need amphoras, nor are trouble and joy liquids.

yes it does doesn't it lol glad to see you today Wandering Magus, how are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.