LOTPW #1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, welcome back, Wandering Magus. I'm going to bed, so it's good to see the thread won't be empty. ;P

Well, I missed a lot.
Video games eat your life, people.
Good thing I have two more.

Oh, I quite understand, they do, but only if they are good. :D Which one did you so lose yourself in?

Downloadable content for Mass Effect 3 that I just purchased a few days ago. :P I'm such a nerd for those games.

I see, I see. (I haven't played that game, I've only seen let's play videos, but it sounds/looks interesting.)

I love the games. I really do. Dragon Age was good, but Mass Effect is just great. The ending was terrible, but still emotional (I cried the first two times). Or maybe I'm just sensitive. :/

Oooh, I see you're discussing the games? I hope you don't mind me joining. Can any of you recommend me a good survival horror? I've just finished Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, that was pretty intense.

The first thing that comes to my mind would be Dead Space? I'm not all that into horror games, personally.

Hah, nice! How come I didn't know this game? Looks cool, thanks. So I guess you're more of a RPG girl?

Yeah, I am. c: Shooters, too. CoD and such, plus some racing games. Dead Space, though...Really like that one.

i'm doing well, though my computer and internet connection isn't doing so well.

Ah, I can understand that. Mine isn't either. Let's hope that changes for us both. :s

I'm fighting with the copier >,< stuuuuuuuuuupid tingy!!!

Good luck. Here, have a healing potion, a mana potion and a stamina potion.

I suppose the currant syrup I made is healing potion anyway, since it's red. Healing potions are red, mana potions are blue, and potions that raise both are magenta, or so it is in most games I played. I wonder sometimes who started that particular tendency and why... Stamina potion is yellow, I'll make some of that once the golden plums are ripe. :D

game I played had health-boosting/restoring potion be green and wound-removing potion be red :P

interesting, I hadn't really thought about it before, but your right! My BF is the gamer, not me, since I have to much arthritus in my hands for it lol

Oh. I'm sorry to hear about that, that can't be pleasant. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.