LOTPW #1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a difficult question, so I'll give the most forum-relevant answer: I'm shaking my fist at the server for having interrupted me mid-post. How about you?

I just tried to adjust the bass levels on my computer...only to find that my mom lacks a sound card. Pretty disappointed.

What was going on with the server? gads >,< I almost went into withdrawal! 0,0'

I do not have the answer to that question. I only know that each time it happened today I was trying to post something when it left. -.-

I almost lost a nice, big, beautiful post for a roleplay. I cut and pasted it into word, though, so I was good. :D

Thanks. c:
Random comment: I really want to do lyrics from "Teenagers" in my sig.

How to make it look awesome, mostly. I could play with the coding directly, though...

On a slightly related note, I'm not sure if I like it or not that they made every signature the same size. It makes the huge out-of-control ones smaller, but it made my two-line one bigger and I can see less on one screen. But it's more good than bad, I think.

I don't know, it looks good to me o,0 it's the same size to me....0,o

The scroll bars are annoying, personally. :/ But yeah, it's more good than bad.

yeah I hate the scollers pffft! they make you feel like your treading water or someting.

In fact that's the part of it that I like. Anything that is small (and doesn't need to scroll) gets padded with empty space, that's bad. But the big, big signatures that used to take up half the screen now scroll, that's better, I think. But, well, it's a matter of taste.

not taste really but a matter of necessity to keep it from taking up room, but the scroll takes the fun outa you sig

Well... if it is even fun to begin with, having a signature that is taller than the steeple of my village. I suppose it may be a way to enforce smallness, in that if it's taller than the scrolling area, people will want to change it to avoid scrolling. :D

true true...personally I never liked giant ones, say what is the limits anyways?

I don't know, I faintly recall there was something about it in the Community FAQ or somewhere similar, but I immediately forgot what it said because I was only going to have two lines of text anyway.

oh lol well I couldn't find it so I put text instead, not wanting to get in trouble lol

Status
Not open for further replies.