LOTPW #1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. c: Thanks. And thanks for the help. You're pretty good at helping newbies, eh?

Well, I try. But I'm not exactly an "oldbie" here either - not even a month old on the site.

I been around but not doing much I guess I'm kinda shy about RPing wit strangers lol

I understand. I felt the same way at first, but then I decided to throw myself right into it, and I didn't regret it. It's a lot of fun, I promise. :)

Reactions: lynzy
Yeah, it's really great here. The people are nice. c: Just jump in and it'll be fun, I promise.​

I know, I really like Asmodeus. He puts out this grumpy man thing that I find fun to poke at lolol I am currently in two of his RPS and I would be lost without one of them! I love my Shardis charicter in there.

tumblr_maopy04MSA1rhqyf8o1_500.gif

i know.... i use it when i have to...
And i HAVE TO win....
I could bribe you with cutes but that will probably work less

But being mean isn't working. I'm still posting, you know.

Well, try cutes. I'm susceptible to bribery. :D I need brain bleach anyways.

Mutilation. Blood. You are bribing me to stay, Ms. Wrong. Do you really think this is a valid strategy? Well... Carry on. But stop hurting poor Samanthinator's mind.

Welcome back. I hope you slept well. (To keep it that way in the future, I suggest that you not look at Ms. Wrong's spoiler, unless you share my tastes.)

I don't share them really, yes I did look and was like ugh. Thank you for the salutations ^,^ how are you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.