LOTPW #1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So says the only frequent poster on this thread with a scroll bar in their sig.
I don't like them because it's distracting and prevents me from seeing the full sig at once. Plus, when I'm quickly scrolling down, my mouse will scroll that instead.

o 3 o maybe you should just not gaf bout a lil scroll bar? its just a scroll bar....
Before you guys arrived there was already a scroll bar for signatures... so it actually got coded back in!
SO MAN UP
I change my avatar and signatures frequently, so if i get a scroll bar it wont stay for long, not like i care if it does come up.

I complain all the time. :| ALL. THE. TIME.
So shhhhhhhh.
Reeelaaaaaax.
It's okay.

Your statement that it was there before need not mean we cannot discuss it. As far as I know, cats were here before and we discussed them without a single difficulty.

exactly! so were dogs... not that that matters but yes that was exactly what I was trying to say about the scroll bars before, samanthinator!

quote: I don't like them because it's distracting and prevents me from seeing the full sig at once. Plus, when I'm quickly scrolling down, my mouse will scroll that instead. :end quote

LAME! YOU GUYS ARE LAME!
lame.gif

That much is true, I also accidentally scroll them sometimes.
Also, Ms. Wrong - thank you, my lower appendages are feeling quite well.

Hmm. Can a face technically be lame, considering it is not possessed of legs?

That animal looks like he/she is gargling with saltwater. The round eyes are caused by the sore throat that makes this necessary.

Well, yes a face can be lame... don't forget what a stroke can do... my grandmother couldn't make words and only smiled with one side of her face.

Hmm. Well, I suppose, you are right.
lame (leɪm)

— adj
1. disabled or crippled in the legs or feet
2. painful or weak: a lame back
3. weak; unconvincing: a lame excuse
4. not effective or enthusiastic: a lame try
5. slang ( US ) conventional or uninspiring

— vb
6. ( tr ) to make lame

[Old English lama; related to Old Norse lami, German lahm ]
So in that sense, certainly.

1.crippled or physically disabled, especially in the foot or leg so as to limp or walk with difficulty.
2.impaired or disabled through defect or injury: a lame arm.
3.weak; inadequate; unsatisfactory; clumsy: a lame excuse.
4.Slang. out of touch with modern fads or trends; unsophisticated.
verb (used with object)
5. To make lame or defective.
This is the one I found, so yeah :)

Fair. In that case we can agree that there indeed is such a thing as a lame face. And that rodent-looking thing undoubtedly possesses one, since he/she seems to have convulsions around the mouth and the rest of his/her face is motionless. I take back my theory about gargling, as no one gargles for several hours straight.

So true, now for a differant subject, one that has been bugging me for a bit....

Why doesn't anyone want to try my "Junk food wars" game?

I can only answer in my own name: because most of those foods I have never even tried, so I wouldn't want to pick a side.

Indeed. But I need to do my research first. It sounds like the tasty kind of research anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.