LOTPW #1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, don't worry, don't worry. It will go away shortly and not haunt your dreams for more than a year or two, I'm sure.
(I think Ms. Wrong is trying to scare us away. Not much luck with me so far.)

*shudders* But... I can't. I can't get it out of my miiiiiiind.

Here, this might help. Just be careful. *gives Samanthinator a bottle of brain bleach*

*takes brain bleach* Thank you. *bleaches image from mind*

Let's think of fluffy cute kittens instead. *points at Samanthinator's avatar* Like they are. How are your kittens?

They're pretty pooped. c: Had to play with them earlier so we can vacuum without running over kittens. I'm more pooped than they are, really. o.o

I imagine them sleeping as they do on your picture. :) Mine are in the garden, I think they are seeing if they can take the sledge apart. It's a good thing they decided to do that in the summer.

Six, but you knew that. Each of them is very cute.

Six?! That's got to be very cute. And exhausting.

Well... yes, to both. :) But the latter part is worth the former. And when I look outside and they are all asleep in a pile of different-coloured fur, that is the best sight ever.
Actually though I need to have cats. Otherwise the rodents would not leave a single potato, a sole package of sugar, or, well, anything untouched in my pantry.

Aaaaaaw. Kitty pile. And yeah, rats are trouble. We worry about mice and insects where I live, though, so we have three cats (a full grown cat and the two kittens) and three chickens. And four dogs, but they're just family and not for any specific purpose.

Of course my cats are family too. But at some point there was a time when there weren't any, and then we found out that that was definitely not a good strategy. We don't have chickens, I don't think they would live for long, the two bigger cats kill and eat anything they can kill and eat. (Four of them are still small and don't hunt yet.)
Actually we had trouble with that. Or, well, the opposite of that. When one of my cats had her kittens, she stayed inside with them, and didn't hunt. So she only got cat food (and milk). And after a while she refused to eat, and got really thin. That was when I found out from an acquaintance who knew a lot about the topic that the cat foods one can buy around here are not nutritious at all and in no way a complete diet for a cat. So I started feeding her chicken innards, which he said were nutritious, and she got well in no time at all. I think it's shameful how they make cat food that's not nutritious enough for a cat.

My BF's kitty died because of it, broke us both up to see her go, he got a boy kitty and its a tux cat and man is he silly! but we make sure he gets good food now and atleast one dish of his favorite thing each day....tuna lol

how do you make that drop down cat rant thingy?

I've been wondering how you do the spoiler code too. Teach us! Teach us!

I'm awfully sorry to hear that. It's very sad to lose a pet, and it's infuriating when it's the fault of some goddamned human who can't bother to put actual useful meat in cat food.

Like this:

[SPOILER=cat food rant] Whatever I want to say goes here [/SPOILER]

So you have to click on the code button in the text box?

Just type what I typed. :) It didn't do the spoiler now because I used another tag, invisible to you: the "PLAIN" tag that invalidates any tag inside it.

Okay, okay, think I got it now.
bruce_lee_watah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.