Lost Hope: Return of Dragon's Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bitterblue, if she doesn't respond by the end of the week than yes, you can have one, but only because you asked so nicely :P

Also my post is almost up as well! (well... it'll be up by tomorrow anyways. I have most of it written.)

• Love
Reactions: Bitterblue
@NorwayFOO the IC thread is not giving me alerts, so I am probably not going to be aware of any posts being put up.

Ummm guys? I'm so awestruck that I feel like chucking my draft to the trash. But I can't because it's a digital draft. I can't even format like that!

Sorry in advance for my mediocrity. It's not going to be a very long intro for me, though.

@Mippu if you want to do the box with the name you do [ fieldset=insert name here] insert text you want in the fieldset here[/fieldset] (only without the space at the beginning.
Here is an example:
Inara Cameri
See? That's not so hard. :)

Also, there is a list of BBC codes and you can find them Here

Don't even worry about it Mippu! We're all here to have fun and create a story, so long as you do your best we won't mind!

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'll take a look and update the first page then!

• Thank You
Reactions: Bitterblue
Foo can I have a charrie now? I have the image all picked out. I'm just trying to choose a personality and background that's outside of my typical stereotype comfort zone.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
It's not exactly the end of the week but you might as well fill out a CS.

If it is saturday it is in some cases.

I like to give people as much time as possible but if there is no response by 6pm tonight the characters will be kicked.

Hi, really sorry. I don't know when your 6pm is in my time zone. I have something ready so I'll post in a few hours.

I'm not kicking you Mippu, you've made it very clear that you are going to post after everyone else and gave a good reason for it. You've also been active in the OOC so I know you're still around. It was Amber Sky that was kicked. I'm not sure what happened but she hasn't been on since like the fourth (or at least posted on iwaku since then).

Ohh, I see. Thanks for explaining.
But I am still waiting for everyone, though. Should I post anyway?

Yes. Yes you should. If your post does not depend on anyone then post. It is a huge mistake to wait for everyone because not everyone may post right away. Don't wait, post.

Status
Not open for further replies.