Lost Hope: Return of Dragon's Talon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone thinks they are waiting too long, just fluff post is fine*. Approach those who have posted in maybe a little collab post to establish a character connection

*my opinion

Ack! I have no internet atm. Will try and get my post up tomorrow. Life has been incredibly busy lately.

I have most of the next post ready. I'm just waiting on @Bitterblue to do something with her new character.
So O didn't get anytime in the coffee shop earlier like I had planned, but I will try and get Caela to cooperate tonight when I get home.

Ok! I look forward to it!

Me too! My intro is trying to bring them all together somehow.

I am on my way to the library to get my post up, I didn't get home until late, so all internet places were closed.

Reactions: Warenai hana
@Mippu if that is too much from Caela, tell me. I'm just sticking to her personality, and she was raised by a former lord of the kingdom. I can remove the part revealing who he is to everyone else, if needed, but I would have to make it work without straying from her personality.

Mippu, I reread your post and I couldn't help but laugh. "These three warriors and Nori", I don't know why but this is the second time I have read that and laughed. Beautiful.

@Bitterblue
No waaay! Caela's fun! I'd bet Aurel would have a bit of a crush on her though he's been fascinated by Nori lately. However, I think they're in some kind of training grounds not room. I kind of wrote with that in mind. I'm a bit confused.

@NorwayFOO
Aurel doesn't exactly know why Nori is there to begin with, sooo... XD

I went ahead and posted, by the way...since the last post was directed at Aurel. His accent is up to you to imagine but it should sound kind of melodious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I need to go back and edit it as soon as I can get somewhere with decent internet.

Ok! Originally when everyone made their first post I was going to push this RP right into the 'Test' but I think it would actually be interesting to have everyone interact a little before hand. Is that alright?

Reactions: Bitterblue
So apparently my alerts weren't working...I totally meant to edit my last post.....it completely left my mind. I spaced.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Warenai hana
I think something happened to the site? Or was it just me?
Is there a quick link to the IC?

I'm sorry all, I'm trying to get my post up soonish, it's been a crazy weekend.

I'm about to get started on a post. I totally meant to do it last night after work...but I got home and emergency personnel were everywhere. Apparently, there was a fight, and someone was stabbed in my building of my complex...so yeah, there's the reason for my absence :P

Status
Not open for further replies.