Lost Hope: Return of Dragon's Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok! We have eight characters! I edited the first post and put them in a nice tab system for reference! I'm currently working on the first post but I'm not entire sure what I want to write... so don't expect it until tomorrow! (Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised and it'll be out today though).

Lastly, @Robin man, I accepted too many characters but I would be more than happy to let you join anyways (since it was my mistake after all), however I would like you to follow the CS and please make sure you go over the rules. If you're still interested please edit your CS and let me know! Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
@Robin man

If you look at page one there is a tab for overview, rules, and thread. Click on rules to see rules and the CS is in the overview.

Last edited:
@NorwayFOO I love you and your writing, but that's throne and not thrown.
And just to make things clear, the characters gathered at the throne room, and are told to go to the training grounds, right? So our first post would be at the training grounds?

Oh and I just noticed, based on everyone's backgrounds, there's a high chance that they'd have some idea of each other already...right?

I am going to be having my first post being her reaction as she arrives at the castle, the queen and then the training grounds. Well, Inara wouldn't know anyone, she's been a bit sheltered. She would freak out at the ex talon member though

I am going to be having my first post being her reaction as she arrives at the castle, the queen and then the training grounds. Well, Inara wouldn't know anyone, she's been a bit sheltered. She would freak out at the ex talon member though

I'm just looking for general reactions and Oh my goodness I'll change thrown to throne!

At the end of the post you should be at the training grounds either warming up for the test or waiting around.

I would assume that some of you would know of each other. It depends on the character.

@Mippu Your character might know of all of them just because he's been in the castle. Also since your character wasn't exactly invited your character might just join in at the training grounds or perhaps he was eavesdropping. I'll let you decide that.

It's a Monday, I totally understand. ^^;

And thanks for giving me that liberty! I'll have him join in at the training grounds when everyone has gathered. I imagine him to like grand entrances and to act as if everything's his business so peace out in advance if that's annoying to you guys.

I could always take suggestions :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
I should have a reply up over the course of the week - I have a 1x1 I owe a reply to before I can start on this one.

• Thank You
I am working on a reply, but I am at the coffeeshop and there are no open plugs for my computer and its almost dead. so...

• Thank You
I may or may not do an intro post for Bornaeli, do you think it's needed? If you do, then I'll tack it on later over the week.

I would like an intro for all characters please and thank you!

I'll get working on it, then.

• Thank You
Attempting a post tomorrow. The renovation ia taking a lot of my time

• Thank You
Ok, I haven't seen any activity from @Amber Sky since the fourth. If I don't hear from her by the end of the week I'll kick her characters and open up the two spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.