Lord of the Rings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadia smiles at his words. She nods at him, "I give you my word." she states before walking after him. After a moment, the sound of something towards them can be heard and she glances to see Ka'rok approaching them. "Did you find anything?" she asks as he stops a few feet away. "Yes, I did." he growls. "It's out of their range of any scouts in the area, we need to move immediately while it is still daylight." he turns to walk towards their horses, waiting to lead them. Nadia follows after and climbs onto her horse.

Zaos walks over to Shadow mounts her "very well" he says as he follows behind Nadia. He makes sure to watch there surroundings as they head to the camp site.​

It was just about sunset once they had made it to Ka'rok's destination. It was at the top of a mountain, a cliff-side that had a small cave connected to it. Nadia slid off of her horse as she praised Ka'rok. She turned to Ka'rok again, "Care to hunt for something to eat?" she asks. "That should be easy, there's some deer right down the hillside." he growls before running back off to get them food. "I'll gather some firewood." she says to Zaos as she begins to walk off.

Zaos was getting off of Shadow when Nadia said she would go get some fire wood. He nods " right i will...." he looks around realizing that Nadia and her wolf had already decided to get the two things they only needed. " do you want me to go with you? " he says to her as she walks.​

"No, I'll be alright." she answers, and turns to look at him. "Unless you want to, then feel free to join me." she turns and continues to walk away.

" ok" Zaos decides to follow behind her . He looks at the last light of the sun as they walk. " so, what exactly was your title? , if you dont mind me asking" He asks as he catches up with her.​

Nadia hesitates for a moment, before answering. "My father was the High King of Haundo." she answers as she begins to pick up a few pieces of stray wood. She stays silent for a few more seconds before continuing. "So in a sense, I was a Princess, once upon a time." she says as she keeps her back turned to him.

Zaos helped pick up wood . He turns to her when he hears her. " then my guess was correct" he says before chuckling . " you did not seem like an archer to me" he says as he walks a little further to pick up some more wood.​

Nadia chuckles slightly. "And why is that, exactly? It's actually my best skill. I'm no where near as good with a sword as I am with a bow." she thought for a minute. "You remember me? My memory of my days as a youngling are faint now."

" when you draw your bow your you bend your bend your elbow slightly .. thats why your arrows are slightly off when you fire them" he says as he picks up another piece of wood. " uh" he gives Nadia a nervous look " well it was" He looks down at the wood he had " your...... scent" he said trying to whisper it. " i realized when when we were escaping on Ka'rok" Zaos begins to laugh awkwardly.​

"Oh, is that so?" she chuckles. "Well, I did have to teach myself. Perhaps you could show me how to improve." she continued to scavenge for more wood, and heard Zaos say he recognized her scent. She turns to look at him for a moment and gives a small laugh, but says nothing.

Feeling a little embarrassed " ah im gonna check further down the trail" he says as he begins walking faster down the trail. He stops when he sees some wood. " well that was awkward" he says as he picks up the wood. He looks around for more wood " huh" he spots a rabbit and stands still trying not to spook it off. " hm "

Nadia chuckles to herself at Zaos's reaction as she watches him walk further away. She knew he'd gotten a little embarrassed, so she just smiled to herself as she continued to search for anymore wood. She was in an extremely good mood at the moment, so she began to sing.

"There must still be the soul that you have left behind, hidden somewhere
In the deep, deep of the forest, lying among the trees

People who are too tired they just don't look around any farther
They disappear into the eternal darkness of a foreign place

Could we still have seen it if we were there?
Could we've seen if we were little?

We go on with our lives and lose those things behind
Wrapped around in lies we stand there voiceless
We wander and live our lives until we find a way
Searching for the light for eternity

Things are passing and changing and moving around but the colors of the sky
Still remain the same as we used to know every single day

We are running so free now ignoring the risk, the limits that we had
We leave our fears behind; take another chance, our souls will live again

If we catch the rhythm of time
We could probably fly so high

We go on with our lives for eternity
Searching for the light for eternity"

• Love
Reactions: Captain808
" your a friendly little guy " Zaos said scratching the top of the rabbits head. Since he was young he had always had love for the wild life. As he continued to pet the rabbit he stops when he hears singing . " hm" He stands up and turns around to See Nadia was singing as she gathered wood. He closes his eyes as he listens to her singing enjoying it. When she gets closer he was about to walk back but stops to look down at the rabbit . After a few minutes he walks back to Nadia " you have quite the voice princess" he says as he trys to block a large lump in his robe with the fire wold he had. " i think we have enough lets return "

Nadia was surprised by Zaos's sudden appearance. She felt her face flush slightly. "I thought you were going to be gone longer." she laughed awkwardly. "But thank you." she smiles and nods at him as they head back to their campsite. They arrive to find Ka'rok is already back, resting on the edge of the rocky cliff with a dead deer laying across from him. He raises his head and his tail slightly wags when he sees Nadia. "Hantanyel, Ka'rok." (Thank you) she says as she places some of the wood she had gathered into a small pile, surrounding the wood with some rocks. She extends her hands forward and around the wood as she chants a spell. "Naar cam." her hands began to glow as the wood caught fire.

Zaos walks over and drops his fire wood before siting down on a rock that was near the campfire. He pulls out a herb and feeds it to the rabbit as it sticks its head out from his robe, He looks back at Nadia starting the fire . " you should sing more often " he says with a smirk.​

She smiled to herself at his comment. "Really, is that so?" she asks, "You're the only one who has ever heard me sing, other than Ka'rok." she turns to look at Ka'rok and notices he is eyeing something. She follows his gaze to Zaos and sees he is holding a rabbit, feeding it a herb. Her face lit up. "When did you get that?" she asked while standing up and walking over to them, kneeling down slightly to the rabbits level as she reached out to gently pet it's head. "So you have a soft spot for wildlife, too?" she asks, glancing up at him with a smile.

Zaos smiles " lucky me" He watches as Nadia comes over and begins to pet the rabbit. " yeah i guess you can say that" he says chuckling " he must of wondered up the mountain looking for food, and i was going to drop him in the forest when we leave" He scratches the top of its head with his finger , He leans to look around Nadia to see Ka'rok still eyeballing them . " or i think i might keep him on me " he says nervously.​

Nadia gives a small, soft laugh. "Ka'rok won't hurt him. Will you, Ka'rok?" she turns to look at him. "No." Ka'rok growls as he turns his head and lays it down on his paws. "I had an entire deer, so I will be full for a while." Nadia gives the rabbit one last caress as she turns and begins to drag the deer away to prepare some food. One she has it over the fire cooking, she goes over to Ka'rok and sits down, leaning back against him as she sighs, closing her eyes.

Zaos leans back on the rock behind him . He watches as Nadia sets up the food to cook. He smiles thinking she had come along way from being a princess. He looks up at the night sky trys to relax .​

Status
Not open for further replies.