1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
romance, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, and any combination thereof including fandom
Hello there!

I'm Nova, & while I'm new to this site, I'm certainly not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for six-ish years on a number of sites, & I just recently joined Iwaku. In that case, I'm looking for a few roleplays to start here.

Here's a little list with what I'm looking for in a potential partner:

• Someone who is on the same writing level as myself (adept, advanced, etc.). I don't expect you to be perfect—no one is, for that matter. I just want someone who is a solid writer that uses proper grammar & spelling, third person past tense, & can write in-depth characters.
  • Someone who is alright with me playing a female character. I won't lie: I'm total shit at writing for males. It's not a male & I don't experience life as one, so I find it hard to write genuinely for male characters.
  • Someone who is alright with my posting frequency. I don't post everyday—at least, not generally. Right now, I have six honors classes & a 4.00+ GPA to maintain, so school (along with family) take precedence over roleplaying. That being said, I tend to be good about communicating with my partners as to when they should expect a reply. With that, I reply anywhere from a few times a week to once a week at the absolute worst.
  • Someone who will communicate with me! I'm a super flexible person in general, but I need your communication to make that happen. I love talking & becoming friends with my partners, & I generally find that my roleplays benefit when we form a relationship outside of our roleplay.
  • Someone who can also bring some of their ideas to the table. I don't want this to be entirely one-sided with me bringing all the creativity.
  • Someone who can write mid-length posts (one to two+ paragraphs). I completely understand Writer's Block, so come & talk to me if you're struggling. Again, this goes back to my need for your communication.
  • If you read this, mention "Team Captain America" in your PM to me.

So here's some roleplays that I've been wanting for awhile (parts underlined are the characters I would like you to play):

Pairings (some have basic plots):
  • Professor ⇔ Student
    • A take on teacher X student, but both a bit older & it's not quite as taboo. She asks to visit during office hours, & it soon becomes a recurring event. Flirting & sultry-ness ensues.
  • Priest ⇔ Parishioner
    • A 20-something lost lamb catches the eye of her priest, & her confessionals aren't making his temptation any easier. How long will they last before they break?
  • Photographer ⇔ Muse/Model
    • One photo session after the next until the photographer needs a boudoir shoot to add to their portfolio. Temptation might just be the end of both of them.
  • Bad Boy ⇔ Good Girl
    • A bad boy looking to corrupt a good girl. Problem is, she's maybe just a little too willing to let him have his way with her...
Plots & AUs:
  • "I came to class today thinking I was just going to do nude sketches of a model but you are actually a goddess and I'm so sorry I spent more time staring than drawing" AU
  • "You're an exchange student and my family is hosting you, we might become jsut a little too close during your stay" AU
  • "You work in a music store, I'm your favorite regular and you always reserve the albums of my favorite bands and give me a discount if and only if we can hang out and listen to whatever album I buy together but I might bring some beer and we have a really great make-out sess to that new album" AU
  • "You're a sculptor and I'm a painter, our creative views always clash and we get into fights easily One time I snap and accidentally (purposefully) flick paint in your face and we may get down and dirty with some paint" AU
  • "You're the only other student in this fancy private school who scores higher on tests than I do and I will do absolutely anything to lower your GPA wink wink" AU

What I'm looking for in a roleplay:

• Smut. I'll just come right out & say it. That being said, I want something closer to a 50/50 ratio of smut to plot. Obviously, I'll only roleplay with fellow red stars for safety & legality.
    • We can tamper this ratio to be more smut than plot if need be, but 50/50 is about as low as I'll go for smut.
  • Either male/female or female/female pairings
  • Depth, but also fun! I want this to be an enjoyable experience for both of us!
  • If you read this, mention "Team Iron Man" in your PM to me.

Last but not least, my absolute no-gos:

• furry or neko
  • anime
  • vore
  • gory sex or violent sex
  • bodily fluids other than ejaculatory ones (piss, scat, spit, etc.)
  • particularly rough sex (general roughness is fine, but I'm not into "mean" or hateful sex)
  • If you read this, mention "Thor" in your PM to me.

If any of this interests you, please shoot me a PM! Or if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them!

Last edited:
Reactions: brother4u
good morning, I am Kevin. I have been on this site for around three years now. I enjoy the people and making friends.

I read your post and was interested in your photographer / model role. It sounds like fun. I would love to chat with you about setting this one up with you.

I did ready what you wrote about Team Captain America and and one of my favorite people Team Iron Man. But did not forget to read about Thor.

I do love a partner that like to help move a scene forward and has her own ideas so we should be a good fit.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.