Looking for some new Partners! (MxF,FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grondo

Bearer of the Silent Sadness
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually lots during weekends, unless I'm going out. And around the middle of the day during the week, but depends on school.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yuri, Modern, Fantasy, Mecha, Survival, Apocalypse, Adventure, Action, Scifi, Fandom
Hey everyone, been a while since I posted here and I might be a little rusty, but I'd love to get back into this! I don't have a very good idea about what pairings or things to do yet, but I hope we can change that together! I have no real requirements for my partners except that you should tell me when you will be gone for a while or whenever you wanna leave the story. I enjoy everything from the very basic romance things to more complex stories.
I will do my very best to reply once a day, currently I have another week off so I will be more active during that time. I'm very reflective and try to improve and I will need to do that for sure since I'm just getting back into things, but I'm sure it'll go fine! Just hit me up with a message and we can start chatting about what we wanna do.

If you're interested in Fire Emblem theme/setting/style roleplays, I can do a romance plot, or complex plot with you.

If you're interested in Fire Emblem theme/setting/style roleplays, I can do a romance plot, or complex plot with you.
I unfortunately know nothing about fire emblem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.