Looking for Longterm Partners (mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

waytodawn

Hello, thanks for checking out my thread. I am currently searching for a partner I can carry out a longterm roleplay with. I've recently taken a break from roleplaying for around a year and unfortunately when I came back all my partners had vanished. I only do original. That means original characters and plots.

- For Genres I prefer modern fantasy. I especially love roleplaying vampires, but I can do werewolves, shape shifters, fae, ghosts, hunters, etc. As long as its set in a modern setting.

- In the future I might like to experiment with a medieval fantasy or world building, but for now I'm just searching for something I'm already familiar with.

- I also love to play multiple characters at once so I prefer someone who can double. However, we could start out with just one character each and then slowly increase the amount of characters from there.

- All I ask from my partner is no one liners. At least a paragraph would be nice, so I have something to work with. I can do one to multiple paragraphs, but I tend to match up how much I write with my partner.

- Know how to spell and punctuate your replies. Really all I'm asking for here is something readable and that I can make sense of easily. Typos happen obviously, but if every other word is misspelled then we have a problem. Grammar isn't hugely important to me and I admit I make my fair share of grammar mistakes (because English isn't my first language).

- I prefer romance in my RPs, but it doesn't have to be the main focus. In fact it shouldn't be the main focus. I don't like PWP, as I tend to get bored easily if there's no plot. For couples I'm only doing mxm right now.

- I don't have any limits, but if you do please let me know so I can avoid them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
These are the specific plots I'm really craving right now:

Vampire x New Vampire
[spoili]

Character A is a lonely vampire that recently lost someone special to them. They stumble upon Character B and decide to turn them. Character B was either dying when Character A found him or Character B was in the wrong place at the wrong time and Character A attacked and turned him forcefully. Either way Character B is a vampire now. Character A has put it upon himself to teach Character B how to be a vampire and help him adjust to his new life. Character B quickly realizes what a dangerous life being a vampire is. It becomes apparent quickly that they are being hunted.

(In this I would be very much like to play Character A, but I can be flexible.)

[/spoili]

Reluctant Partners
[spoili]

Character A is a part of an organization that hunts down supernatural creatures (vampires, werewolves, etc.). However, this organization is different than the typical groups of hunters. Instead of killing every supernatural creature they come across, they specialize in using magic to tame them and control them. Character B is a supernatural that was captured by the organization and has this magic used on him. Character A is given control of Character B and the two are to be partners and hunt down or capture other supernaturals together.

(I have no preference for characters in this one)
[/spoili]

Pairings (that don't have plots associated with them):
[spoili]
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Werewolf
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Merman x Human
[/spoili]

PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested or have any questions.
Thanks for looking.

Hi, I see we're in the same boat here. I also took a break from RPing (the last time I was online was in November haha). I'm interested in the Werewolf x Human pairing and the Vampire x Human pairing. We can think of a plot together. PM me if you're okay with me being your partner. ^^

Reactions: waytodawn
Status
Not open for further replies.