G

Gasoline

Original poster
**Sorry for the long post, I ramble and talk a lot but it's worth reading! If you don't wanna read it all just read the stuff in purple. :D This is posted in the Red Star Connections too because it can go both ways depending on the people!**
______________________________________________________________________________________

So, first and foremost, I want to say I'm a little rusty, but I consider myself a Veteran RPer {since I was like 13/14, so like 10 years}, I can crank out 5 lines (one paragraph) minimum. However if I'm in a REALLY creative mood I can write 2 - 3 it all depends. I'll be the first to admit my grammar isn't perfect I'm not a stickler for perfect grammar so much as I am for proper spelling and story progression. Missed a comma? I probably didn't notice. Missed a semi-colon? I probably didn't notice. I'm about quality in terms of story richness if that makes sense.

I am looking for someone who can at least provide me a paragraph of writing. I understand how dialogue can really run us low so the 3 line dialogue posts are cool with me, so long as the story is progressing. Overall: I like story progression. No story progression makes me sad.

That being said, I'm still in College and I will be till December 18th however, I can promise that you'll get at least one or two replies a day. I have downtime in between classes so I can do my best to reply at least once or twice a day, so long as you can reply 3 times a week we're cool.

I just started on Iwaku so right now, I've only got 2 male characters. One of whom I won't use because he was in a Private RP the other is Gay. However, given time I wouldn't mind doing any pairing, MxM, MxF, FxF. I prefer playing male characters, however I have no issue playing female characters. I personally like when people use face claims rather than anime for characters however as time goes I'll probably create both.

My favorite genres:
Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Medieval
Medieval Fantasy
Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic {not my favorite but I can swing with it}
{I'm open to other genres!}

Sadly, I only have 2 ideas and they're both ideas I came up with a while ago but were never realized. So I'd like to see if it can be worked. I wanna say they're both ideal for 1 x 1 as well as groups.

Plot 1 – Year 3022

The Year Is 3022, in a Post-Apocalyptic universe, humans are affected by radiation. While other humans had been experimented on in preparation of this 'event'. Some Supernaturals have been effected as well, while others have a form of immunity. Scientists do remain, humans remain, supernaturals remain, the infected are present across the world. Technology still works but barely. Electricity, gas, and water still runs. Water is safe -for now- as the army has fenced off important water sources, as well as the ocean. Gas is fairly limited, most things that run on gas will not run for much longer. Electricity is the main power source as the Sun can be used to give electricity. Some survivors have come together recreating towns. Some survivors have come together; their main goal is to kill the infected. Some survivors have no mercy and kill anyone in their way. What's your job? What's your objective? Well, that's entirely up to you.

Plot 2 – Concordia et Aequalitas * {My personal favorite}

In the town of Concordia et Aequalitas, where the past is never gone and everything remains in the present, there are two classes of species; the Normalis and the Diversis. Silly names one might think, but the names stand true. There are those who are considered normal; there are those who are considered different. The Normalis are humans, or elves (with one power), that believe they are better because they are the typical standard of 'normal'. It's normally the Normalis who try and hunt down some of the Diversis (for they're rare species). The Diversis, are anything but human and/or Elves. They range anywhere from; Dittos, to Demons, to pure light sources. The goal of Concordia et Aequalitas is to find equality, peace, and harmony- as its name would suggest. There is a large group of those who wish to wage war, and there is a small, but growing group who find that in this time of need they must band together, and truly find harmony, peace, and equality. Pick your Race, and choose your fate, will you rise for the good? Or rise to the hate?

Still looking for partners! I'm open to other ideas! :)

hello there! I am willing to rp with you.

Still looking for partners! I'm always open to other ideas! :) I multi-RP so more people are welcome!

Hiya :3 I'd be interested in a medieval fantasy with you

Still looking for partners! I'm always open to other ideas! :) I multi-RP so more people are welcome!

Hi there,
Plot 2 sounds interesting. Would you be interested in trying an rp in plot 2 universe?