Looking for long-term Roleplay partners.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood

Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
As the title reads. Looking for people I can roleplay with, long term. I'm open to many genres. I'm open to group roleplays, 1x1, etc. I am just looking for people I can roleplay with long term. Now, you do have to understand that people have lives outside of roleplaying. I work full time but I will ALWAYS reply to you at some point in the day.

Here's some genres I like:
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Suspense
  • Mystery
  • Fantasy / Supernatural
  • Slice of life-- (could fall into 'Romance')
  • Apocalyptic
  • Dystopia
I do "Liberteen" roleplays. NSFW roleplays, the likes.

I play a wide range of characters. Just message me and we'll figure out plots, etc.
I'm a nice person and I don't bite. Comment here or send a message.

What do you have in mind for horror?

Romance, Dystopia and maybe a bit of Fantasy can work, if you're interested~

Hope you're also into Cyberpunk~

Hello, I noticed your post and frankly I'm interested! I like to do Romance and Slice of Life roleplays, but I'm up for anything really! I already have some plot iseas in mind so you won't have to do any plot making on your own!

Hello, I noticed your post and frankly I'm interested! I like to do Romance and Slice of Life roleplays, but I'm up for anything really! I already have some plot iseas in mind so you won't have to do any plot making on your own!
I'm open to hearing your plot ideas. I love slice of life and romance. We can work something out. Just send me a PM.

Romance, Dystopia and maybe a bit of Fantasy can work, if you're interested~

Hope you're also into Cyberpunk~
I'm interested definitely.

Hey I think I may have an idea that falls under a bit or horror, romance, and slice of life?

EDIT: and if you're still looking

I've got a couple fantasy/supernatural plots if your still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.