Looking for long-term Roleplay partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood

Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
As the title reads. Looking for people I can roleplay with, long term. I'm open to many genres. I'm open to group roleplays, 1x1, etc. I am just looking for people I can roleplay with long term. Now, you do have to understand that people have lives outside of roleplaying. I work full time but I will ALWAYS reply to you at some point in the day.

Here's some genres I like:
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Suspense
  • Mystery
  • Fantasy / Supernatural
  • Slice of life-- (could fall into 'Romance')
  • Apocalyptic
  • Dystopia
I do "Liberteen" roleplays. NSFW roleplays, the likes.

I play a wide range of characters. Just message me and we'll figure out plots, etc.
I'm a nice person and I don't bite. Comment here or send a message.

What do you have in mind for horror?

Romance, Dystopia and maybe a bit of Fantasy can work, if you're interested~

Hope you're also into Cyberpunk~

Hello, I noticed your post and frankly I'm interested! I like to do Romance and Slice of Life roleplays, but I'm up for anything really! I already have some plot iseas in mind so you won't have to do any plot making on your own!

Hello, I noticed your post and frankly I'm interested! I like to do Romance and Slice of Life roleplays, but I'm up for anything really! I already have some plot iseas in mind so you won't have to do any plot making on your own!
I'm open to hearing your plot ideas. I love slice of life and romance. We can work something out. Just send me a PM.

Romance, Dystopia and maybe a bit of Fantasy can work, if you're interested~

Hope you're also into Cyberpunk~
I'm interested definitely.

Hey I think I may have an idea that falls under a bit or horror, romance, and slice of life?

EDIT: and if you're still looking

I've got a couple fantasy/supernatural plots if your still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.