Looking for a longterm RP partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ouijaboard

Hello, I'm Ellie, or Sin! I've been looking for a roleplay partner for some time now, without luck, unfortunately. I'm hoping Iwaku will give me some success!
Some things about me!

• I'm transgender, if that bothers you in any way, you probably shouldn't contact me!
  • I write a lot sometimes, and sometimes I don't. My average is usually 2-3 paragraphs
  • I reply often! I will usually reply within an hour if I'm online
  • Smut is a-ok with me! Just warn me if things are going to go past vanilla, ahaha
  • My bios and descs SUCK!! I'm terrible at making them, so usually, I dont!
  • Furry is my favorite genre! That doesn't automatically mean "weird sexual deviancy" it just means I relate more to my animal OCs!
  • That being said, I do have human OCs. I just really like furry
  • I also really like romance! I prefer to have it in all of my RPs
  • All of my characters are exclusively gay, bi, or pan. All of my RPs will be MxM or FxF
  • I don't like doing forum RPs, I'd rather be in a private conversation
I like to talk about plot and settings beforehand, and I have some ideas in mind that we can discuss and work out. I'm okay with all genres except anything mecha or robotic.
I also like to know my RP partner well! So don't be afraid to talk to me! If you've had a bad day, tell me about it! If something wonderful happened, tell me about it!!
That's about all! Feel free to message me if this suits your interests!

If you're interested in fleshing anything out at all, I would be down. Feel free to PM

Hey there was browsing though and thought I'd see if you'd like to rp?

@ouijaboard

Hey there. If you're still looking, I have a modern fantasy plot that I am craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.