• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hello, I'm looking to do a role play that deals with two or three families. This is for dedicated role players that are up to a challenge of playing a story based multiple character series. Picking between a white, black, latin, indian, native american, family etc.

So if you are interested in that general take. Then we can discuss characters, a setting, and story. Though I'm one role player that enjoys realistic rp.

MxF plot with a mish mash of plot and smut sounds fun. Just throw me what cravings you have and we'll see what we can make out of it!

I'm up for something new, reverse harem might be fun if you have things planned or have other males to be a part of it

Hi. I'd like some F X MMM harem type dealings. Maybe I could play a rich girl that decides to seduce her handsome young servants to make daddy mad? (Maybe some parent murder is involved, I dunno, I always sneak plot into my smut.)

And I'm up for brother/sister incest. Like... always, for no reason.

I would love to do an FxFFFF harem, maybe with my character being a futa if you're ok with it.

Hit me up in PMs and we can work out some details.

Reactions: kyle same
I'm interested in being the submissive in a lesbian bondage so hit me up with a message is if that is your kind of tea?! :)

I'd love to play the submissive partner of whatever relationship you want (I can play both males and females), including some rough stuff and bondage?

I would be interested in a fxf role play. Are you into any particular fandoms?

I'm really sorry I'm not familiar with the term 'chapling' but if it means you're willing to rp with me then I'd be interested

I have many ways of saying 'fellow person'.

What do you have in mind?

I have many ways of saying 'fellow person'.

What do you have in mind?

Uhhhh depends on what you're interested in? I want to give a fxf rp a go. It's a fairly new thing for me. Personally I love things like Harry Potter but I am happy to just try a regular modern day type rp?
I mean, do you have any particular plots in mind?

Uhhhh depends on what you're interested in? I want to give a fxf rp a go. It's a fairly new thing for me. Personally I love things like Harry Potter but I am happy to just try a regular modern day type rp?
I mean, do you have any particular plots in mind?

I was looking for people for the RP in that link displayed above. That's the plot I have in mind. Can you do Group RPs?

Not a big fan of Harry Potter-esque RPs, and I'm not too big on 1x1s. I can do Fantasy settings though. Modern, I can do.

I was looking for people for the RP in that link displayed above. That's the plot I have in mind. Can you do Group RPs?

Not a big fan of Harry Potter-esque RPs, and I'm not too big on 1x1s. I can do Fantasy settings though. Modern, I can do.

I've had a look at the link but I personally don't feel I know enough about it to be able to contribute properly. I can do group RPs yes. I have just found myself in a lot of 1X1 recently on a different site.

I've had a look at the link but I personally don't feel I know enough about it to be able to contribute properly.

Maybe you could tell me why you feel that way? That way I can clear any doubts you might have. The RP is not based on a preestablished series, plus, I am willing to guide one if one is unsure about the way around.

I can do group RPs yes. I have just found myself in a lot of 1X1 recently on a different site.

So, you're up for a group RP? Sounds nice to me. Right now I'm settling for smaller groups, maybe 3 to 5 people.