P

Pandabearcubbies

Original poster
I'm craving some steamy RPs at the moment, and what better way to meet people with the same interests than in the redstar room?
I'll make this brief for everyone, including myself.

Looking for:
  • Rough stuff
  • Soft stuff
  • Sexy rps with plot
  • Sexy rps solely based on smut
  • Reverse Harems
  • F// Harems
  • M// Harems
  • Bondage
  • Your kinks c;
Ha. Pretty short list, but hit me up! I'm on often and always up for red rps :D Thanks for stopping in!

Would you want to do FxF?

Hmmmm how about a smut filled MxMMM harem? I'd want to play the 'master' of the Harem though >> not sure if that's a deal breaker for you.

I'm craving some steamy RPs at the moment, and what better way to meet people with the same interests than in the redstar room?

Looking for:
  • Rough stuff
  • Soft stuff
  • Sexy rps with plot
  • Reverse Harems
  • F// Harems
  • M// Harems
  • Bondage
  • Your kinks c;
Ha. Pretty short list, but hit me up! I'm on often and always up for red rps :D Thanks for stopping in!
Would you like to write Smutty Fluff with plot?

I would love to do a FxFFF+ Harem. I don't mind playing top for this. I'm really craving it.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Beesknees
What genres do you dabble in?

Mostly romance and smut. I can do many. Just depends really

Hmmmm how about a smut filled MxMMM harem? I'd want to play the 'master' of the Harem though >> not sure if that's a deal breaker for you.
It's not a deal breaker, message me and we can start planning~ c:

I'm willing to do an mxf or fxf

I'd be interested in MxF. What kind of genres do you like for a scrap of plot within the smut?

Looking for:
  • Rough stuff
  • Soft stuff
  • Sexy rps with plot
  • Reverse Harems
  • F// Harems
  • M// Harems
  • Bondage
  • Your kinks c;
Let's see if we can work something out, come hit me with a message.

I'm fine with anything, but are you interested in the roleplay taking place in a fire emblem setting?

Would you like to do anything Mxfff reverse harem? I'll be the make and the three girls you play use my guy.

Would you like to do MxM? PM me if interested.

I got a few ideas, pm me uf you're still looking for partners

I'm up for mxm, I'm very flexible, and I have a few plots in my own threadwe can use! Message me if km good enough for you! :3

Got any plots? :3

I would love to set up a brother sister incest role play based solely on the brothers obsession with his younger sister and his many attempts to seduce her till he finally finds out about hypnotics and puts her under one day just for fun when mom and dad are gone.