Look-Alike (~Nora.Inu~ & SleepyDreamer)

Riki's other hand moved to the mans chest, starting to tease his nipples as well.
"Yoiu gonna cum for me?" he asked, thrusting deeply, looking at Daniel's flustered face.

Every time that Riki thrust, Dan tightened around him. The man nodded as he shuddered. "I'll come for you," Dan moaned, thrusting into the hand as Riki moved back before lifting his hips and pushing back as Riki went forward. his muscles in his ass started to twitch as he got closer and closer.

Riki noticed when Dan started twitching, and he smirked. He felt closer as well, wanting Dan to cum with him. Or, at least at almost the same time.
"You're so hot,"​ he whispered.

Dan's body tightened and he shuddered. "I'm there, I-I-!" he tried to hold it in until he felt Riki cum. Only it failed and he moaned loudly as he released for the first time in almost six months. His whole body started to spasm as he tried to keep from falling face first into the sheets.

Riki groaned as he came seconds after. He panted heavily as he slowly pulled out, laying beside Dan.
"You... are oretty good," he complimented with a sated smile.

Dan let his body fall slowly down onto the sheets, a very content and happy smile on his face."I'm not the only one Riki. You were fantastic," he said after catching his breathe. He leaned over and pressed soft lips upon Riki's in a gentle kiss before he shifted down to a more comfortable position, alazy hand going to trace little designs on Riki's stomach.

Riki smiled, returning the kiss when it was offered. When Dan pulled away, Riki put his hands behind his head, resting happily as he felt Dan's finger on his stomach.
"You feel better, then?"

"Who couldn't feel better after having you fill them so wonderfully?" he asked, a grin on his face as he shifted closer, his body suddenly shivering as his sweat covered body tried to get used to the cool air of the room. "Thank you Riki, that was truly amazing."

"No need to thank me." he stated, wrapping an arm around Dan.
"Now, I vote we sleep now, shower in the morning?"

Dan yawned so wide that his jaw popped and he winced, reaching up to massage it. "Sleep, sounds nice," he murmured, his eyes already starting to close. It was amazing what sex could do to a person's mind--what it could put out of their mind as well.

"Well then, good night," Riki said before closing his eyes, falling asleep as well.

Once morning came, Riki woke first, yawning and stretching. He decided to wait for his partner to wake before doing anything.

Dan slept peacefully for the first night in a long time. But like every morning, he awoke when the sun rolled over his eyes through his window. groaning he turned over and hid his face in something warm and very much alive. Jerking awake, Dan looked around at the man that lay there, blinking away sleep. The memories of the night before settled in and he couldn't help but grin wildly as he snuggled back down into the spot that his body had made warm. "morning," he whispered, just in case the other man was still asleep.

Riki was still asleep, but was also a light sleeper. When Dan whispered to him he groaned, waking almost immediately.
"Mornin'," he greeted groggily, rubbing the mans shoulder as he rubbed his eyes with his other hand.
"Hm... how';d you sleep?"

"Better than I have in a long time," Dan answered, yawning so wide that his jaw popped. Wincing he grinned up at him, "And how did you sleep? I didn't keep you up did I?" He sat up and scrawled over the man as he remembered that his alarm was going to go off--

BEEP BEEP BEEP! He winced as the loud sound filled the loft. Straddling the man beneath he reached over and slammed his hand down on the alarm clock before rolling quickly off Riki. "Sorry, didn't mean to be so noisy this morning.

Riki smiled, nodding.
"I slept perfectly fine. You didn't keep me up, don't worry," he said, watching Dan as he climbed over to the alarm clock. He shook his head, laughing lightly.
"No big deal. There's nothing you can do that my brother hasn't already done," he responded, sliding out of bed and stretching.
"Mind if I use the shower?"

Dan watched the younger man move off the bed. "Go ahead. you go first and I'll make you some breakfast," Dan announced before he rolled out of bed as well. He searched around for a robe and pulled it on, distinctly aware of how he'd awoken for the first time next to another naked man. And he was positively glowing with happiness. Sure he worried that maybe the other person would not freak once he was thinking straight.

Riki nodded, thanking Dan before shutting the bathroom door. He enjoyed the steaming shower for about fifteen minute before he finished, walking out with just a towel.
"Smells good."

Daniel int hat time had made a plate of warm pancakes that rested on a place for Riki to eat. "Go ahead and start it'll take me a little bit to finish my own," he announced before skillfully pouring another one onto the skillet where it crackled and popped as the edges hit warm oil.

Riki nodded, sitting at the table.
"You wanna do something today? Answer when your done with your shower."

Dan smiled and finished his own breakfast and went to take a shower. In the ten minutes that he was gone, he took a shower and got dressed in loose fitting clothes. He smiled as he walked out of his bedroom and looked around, "Riki?"