Look-Alike (~Nora.Inu~ & SleepyDreamer)

Riki nodded.
"Yeah, did you?" he asked curiously, smiling as he watched the man.

"Better than I thought I would honestly," he said with a smile as he dropped his towel and pulled the boxers on, for a moment exposing himself completely to the other man. His cheeks were a bit pink when he saw that Riki watched him.

Riki watched with a fond smile.
"Good, I'm glad. You want to do anything else today?"

Dan stopped int he middle of zipping up his pants, his gaze slowly lifting to Riki's face. While he wasn't the most muscular of men, he did have muscles in his arms from years of working with his arms in the air sawing at a bow and strings. "Did you have something in mind?" he asked with a half-grin.

Riki smirked.
"No, not really. But, if you wanna get back in bed I can show you one of my ideas."

Dan's slowly straightened and watched Riki on the bed before slowly crawling onto it and up to sit on his lap lightly, leaning down to kiss his cheek and then back to his ear. "Oh? What kind of ideas would those be?" he asked, nibbling lightly on his earlobe.

Riki wrapped his arms around Dan's waist, rubbing his lower back.
"Oh, I've got plenty of ideas for you," he said back vaguely, pushing Dan so he was on his back, Riki on top, then going to kiss his neck.

Dan chuckled softly, his hands going around to play up and down Riki's shirt front, liking what he felt underneath. "Show me Riki," he whispered into the other mans ear. "Show me what you have planned for me." His words were mixed with a little bit of a whisper as Riki's kisses touched the sensitive spot on his neck.

Riki left nice red marks on the mans neck. He pulled Dan's pants down, rubbing his thighs, then moving slowly up to his Dan's member.

Dan groaned appreciatively as he reached up and pulled Riki's shirt off, tossing it to where his pants had been thrown. His own fingers reached down to rub teasingly light against Riki's own member through the fabric of his pants.

Riki panted softly, moving up and kissing Dan deeply.
"I love you, a lot," he smiled, rubbing his member to make it harder.

Dan shivered as his member darkened under the administrations of Riki's hand. Dan pushed up and kissed him in return. This kiss was hungry and demanding as he shuddered under his hand. His fingers worked on undoing Riki's pants.

Riki helped Dan some, but stayed mainly with his job of exciting the man, then fucking him senseless.
"I love you, Daniel."

Dan groaned and smiled up at him. "I love you as well Riki. Please, don't ever leave," he whispered as he leaned up to press his lips hard against the other man. "You are too good, too perfect ."

"I would never leave you, love," Riki smiled, moving his hand faster.

Dan arched his back, his breathing coming in short gasps. "G-God Riki, please," he whispered, "Please take me. Take me as hard and fast as you can."

Riki smiled, pushing two of his fingers into Dan stretching his carefully and fully before he pushed his hard member into the man.

Dan's grip on the sheets next to him tightened as he was first stretched by fingers and then by Riki's member. He could have came at that moment, but he held back, loving the feeling of the man in him and not wanting it to end. He grinned up at the man and kissed him passionately. "I'm yours, and always will be Riki. Always." As he spoke and purposefully clenched his ass tightly around Riki, a sparkle in his eyes as he moaned at the feeling of being so full.

Riki moaned rocking his hips slowly as first.
"I love you, Dan," he replied, returning the kiss wiyth just as much fervor.

"Tease," the man moaned, pushing against Riki's hips, trying to get him to move harder to faster. But at the same time he wanted the man to go slowly for it felt like it took longer and yet shorter to make him want to explode right there.