Look-Alike (~Nora.Inu~ & SleepyDreamer)

Riki shuddered, leaning down to attack Daniels neck this time, leaving a few red marks. He trailed down, his whole body moving away from the mans hands to taunt him. He trailed soft kisses and occasional bites down to Daniel's jeans, unbuttoning and taking them off. He glanced up, smirking as he started to stroke the now up-right member.

Dan moaned, his eyes closing in pleasure. He pulled away, despite the pleasure he was feeling and pushed Riki backwards slowly. He trailed kisses down the man's chest and then used his teeth to unzipped the other man's pants. When he'd pulled Riki's pants off, Daniel moved to climb over the other man, his lips seeking Riki's.

Riki leaned up, kissing Daniel softly. He rubbed his hips like before, then moved his hands up the older mans chest, teasing his nipples more.
"You look really good all flustered like that," he teased.

Daniel leaned in and nibbled very softly on Riki's ear, using it as an excuse to hide his blush. His other hand went down and gripped Riki's member with a gentle hand, stroking it knowledgeably. No one could say that Daniel did not know what he was doing. "I think," he said after releasing Riki's ear, "That you are pretty good looking any time. Sexy too."

Riki moaned softly, and appreciative smile on his face.
"Well, when you go there..." he trailed off, looking Daniel in the eye. After about a minute more, he spoke up.
"You might wanna hurry, or I could just get impatient and bend you over the edge of the bed," he teased, kissing the man erotically.

Daniel had worried that maybe he had done something wrong when Riki had simply looked up at him instead of speaking. "Who says I wouldn't like that?" Daniel asked before returning the kiss with a passion filled one of his own. He grinned as he pulled away and then looked meaningfully at Riki, a taunting smile on his lips as he moved his hand a little bit quicker.

Riki smirked, moaning when Daniels hand picked up the pace.
"Hm... Dan," he muttered, rubbing the man's upper arm as he panted, moaning with the strokes.
"I... I want to... to feel... inside you," he said, looking at the man seriously.

Dan slowed his hand and then stopped completely, looking down at him. His teasing look slowly vanished and he leaned forward to kiss Riki before purring softly into his ear, "All you had to do was say so, Riki." He shifted to let the other man up, watching Riki careful for any signals of change. At this moment, he probably would have done anything Riki asked.

Riki sat up, pushing the other man down.
"You're such a damn tease," he muttered, spreading Daniels legs and settling between them.
"You have any lube?" he asked curiously, not wanting to hurt the man.

Daniel shivered as Riki shifted his body. He shifted to the side and reached out his arm to yank open a drawer in the bedside table. He blindly reached around and grabbed a bottle before reaching back to other man. He felt so vulnerable like this--laying before a man he really had only known for a day and waiting for him to do whatever he pleased with his body. At the same time it excited him more than it probably should.

Riki smiled, taking the bottle. He liked having the dominance over someone, not in a controlling way, but like this was fun.
"You... want me to uh... prepare you first, or you good?" he asked curiously.

Daniel looked over his shoulder and groaned at the delay. "Please, Riki, I'm fine," he whispered huskily unconsciously raising his ass up a fraction of an inch in anticipation. Gary had never asked him. It was strange seeing the body of Gary but a completely different personality control it. It was a good strange though, one that he enjoyed a lot.

Riki smiled and nodded, applying the jell before slowly pushing into the man. He groaned softly, starting with slow teasing thrusts.

Dan buried his face into the sheets before him.It had been almost six months since he had been on the recieving end and he was amazed at what that short amount of time had done tohim. Riki felt much larger than Dan had thought he was and couldn't help but moan loudly at the teases. "R-Rik, please don't tease , I'm alright, please," Dan begged, push his hips back to meet the other's thrusts.

Riki smiled, starting to pick up the pace. He thrust into his harder as well, moaning at the tight feeling.
"Dan... you feel so... good," he panted, leaning over and kissing his shoulders.

Dan gasped as the pace was quickened. His mind swam with pleasure and he could hardly keep a straight line of thought. All that mattered to the man was the feeling of Riki's thrusts and the feel of skin against skin. The kisses that played across his shoulders made him shudder and squeeze his muscles tighter around Riki's member.

"Gah your are so big Riki," Dan purred after a moan escaped his lips. How had he gone so long without this feeling?

Riki smirked, moaning when Dan tightened around him, making it more enjoyable for both.
"You... sure know how to compliment," he said, thrusting as hard as he could.
"How's it feel?" he asked teasingly.

Dan jerked forward, reaching a hand out to keep him from going face first into the wall. His head dropped down, his breaths coming heavier. "How... do you think it feels?" Dan asked, "Bloody amazing is how. Please, don't stop Riki. Take me. Take me and make me yours Riki." Even if it's only for tonight, make me yours, he thought, though that thought flew away quickly enough.

"Of course," Riki answered, going as good as he could for the man. He reached around his waist, stroking the mans neglected member.
"You close?" he asked, kissing his neck and marking him again.

Dan gasped as he felt the hand stroke him. He found himself torn between thrusting into the hand and pushing back against Riki and finally settled to letting the hand below do the job it was given. He nodded his head to Riki's question, unable at first to form words. "Yes, gods yes." he finally gasped. He felt like his whole body was lighting up and that every inch that Riki touched tingled.