Look-Alike (~Nora.Inu~ & SleepyDreamer)

"Yeah, they're pretty small. Not to bad, but enough for one person to live comfortably," he explained, taking some to the potatoes he had as well. He munched on those some before responded.
"We don't have to watch horror if you don't want to, you know," he informed, shrugging lightly.
"It really doesn't matter, I just like being scared sometimes" he said with a goofy smile.

"Horror is fine," Daniel said with a smile as he filled his mouth with his own food. Sighing he looked out up at his loft and then away. "Well, just don't try to spook me when we watch it and I'm sure we'll end up being just fine." He tried imagine living anywhere else than the loft and smiled. It was a welcome idea. "So, is there a particular title you'd like to see? I could probably tell you if I had it or not."

"Nope, I'll just look through your collection when we get there, and I can't make any promises about not scaring you," he said, winking playfully as he finished up his food and water. He took an ice cube out, rubbing it in his hands, then his hands on his face to wash anything off before dryig with the napkin.
"Ready when you are," he said, pulling out the cost plus a tip from his wallet.

Daniel opened his mouth and then chuckled, "You don't have to pay for me you know," he said feeling very much the female on this date all of a sudden. "We could go dutch, or you pay for dinner and I for tip, or vice versa." He took a few final bites from his dinner, leaving it half eaten. he had lost his appetite recently and had yet to retrieve it so he felt even worse that Riki was paying for a meal he hardly ate off of.

Riki scoffed, waving off the offer.
"Oh, no. I'm paying," he insisted, closing the check book.
"Let's go," he said, knowing they wouldn't need change or anything. He got up and out of the chair, stretching and waiting for Daniel. He hummed lightly as they walked out, chuckling as the door rang.

Dan opened his mouth to argue but then sighed and followed Riki to the car. Getting in quietly, he looked down at his violin case before picking it up and resting it on his lap. He ran hands over the case's hard shell as he focused in on tying to figure out what this night might mean int he long run. After all, he hadn't invited anyone back to his home in a long time. he suddenly started to worry about what his place looked like. After all, he hadn't exactly been expecting to invite anyone home and thus had not done any precautions of cleaning the house.

Riki hummed happily as he drove over, parking in the parking garage. He got out an locked the doors. He followed behind Daniel, letting him lead to his home. He hummed a soft tune as they went up, looking around the elevator.
"So... do you know some of the movies you have?"

Daniel looked over at him and started to list off the names of several horror movies that he knew he had. He pressed the up button and road the elevator up, continuing to list more titles that came to mind as the divide took them both up to his home. Leading the way in he put his violin case gently down on the bar like area that seperated the kitchen from the living room.

Along one full wall was three bookshelves full of videos. "The middle self on the middle bookcase is horror. There are probably about fifty of them there. Go ahead and choose one. I'm going to go change into something else." he said before walking straight into his bedroom, leaving the man to do whatever he wanted. pulling out a pair of his 'relaxing' pants, he pulled on a tank that matched and went back out, barefoot. "Do you want popcorn? A drink?"

Riki whistled when he got inside, going over to look at the movies. He looking over, pulling out one he wanted to watch. He looked back when the man came back, blatantly looking him over.
"This movie okay?"

"Yeah, that'll be fine. Whatever you want to watch." the instrumentalist told him as he turned to grab himself a bottle of beer out of his fridge. "Do you want a beer Riki, or maybe a soda, or something else?" He stood with his fridge hiding his lower body, but his head was sticking out and was looking at the man with the movie. He was debating if he minded the other looking him over like he had. Most of his body screamed no but his mind said yes. He shouldn't let such a thing happen too quickly. He should be trying to be respectful of the other man's interest.

"No, I don't like to drink much, so I'll just have a soda." he responded, putting the movie in and letting it play throw the previews. He waited patiently as the title screen came up.
"I like your house,"

"I'm glad you like it."

Dan grabbed a random soda out of the fridge and walked to join him on the couch. He left a reasonable amount of distance between them as he put his drink on the table before taking a sip from his own beer. maybe if he drank a little he would relax around this new man. he relaxed back, not completely focusing on the movie as it started. that he wasn't much of a horror movie watcher was an understandment of the year. most if not all of the horror movies on the shelf had belonged to Gary. He wanted to crawl away from the couch and hide out in his room within the first few moments of the movie, but instead he clenched his fists, determined not to appear weak in front of this new young man.

Riki smiled, laughing lightly as he noticed the woman go towards the strange noise, thus getting herself killed.
"It's funny how un-realistic these are," he said, looking at Daniel, noticing he was tense.
"You feeling okay? Want a massage or something?" he offered kindly.

Dan looked over at Riki and forced a smile. "I don't want to distract you from the movie, I'll be fine," he lied artfully before seeming to sink further into the seat, taking a large gulp of his beer, trying to let the alcohol calm his nerves. It wasn't working out well though.

Riki looked at him, not believing a word he said because of how he acting.
"I really don't believe you," he said, taking a drink of his soda, turning back to the movie. Riki seemed completely relaxed, and the blood and gore didn't bother him at all.
"You sure you're okay?"

A young man that talked often about drinking was just heading into a dark room in front of the rest of the group. Dan jerked as Riki spoke just as the screaming started to play. Before he knew what was happening he had hidden his face against Riki's arm, trembling as the sounds of death filled the house. When he did realize what he was doing he jerked back, his face flushed with embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry, I-I'll be right back," he stammered jumping off the couch and rushing into the bedroom.

Riki was about to comfort the poor man when he suddenly jumped up and ran. Riki followed, leaving the horror film behind. He knocked on the closed door, waiting right outside politely.
"Hey... I'm really sorry about that... mind if I come in?" he asked, biting his lip, hand on the door handle in case the man gave permission.

Daniel was leaning against the back of his door, covering his ears as the movie played on. He yelped when the knock on the door happened. He scrambled from the door and turned to look at it before slumping a little. "Come in," he said, turning to kick some clothes under the bed. His bedroom wasn't the most well made of the house. A king sized bed leaned against one wall, used clothes were piled on a hamper in need of washing. A walk in closet hid the rest of his clothing and one full wall was a window overlooking the city. He quickly walked over to the window to look out, a hand reaching up to rest gently against the glass.

Riki walked in, shutting the door behind him quietly. He looked around, surveying the room before looking at Daniel. The moonlight that silhouetted his figure made his seem almost angel like. Riki bit his lip nervously, staying where he was. Despite that, he badly wanted to walk up behind the man and hold him. He seemed so beautiful, especially now when Riki could look at him and everything was calm.
"You okay?"

Dan considered lying. Instead he shook his head. "I'm embarrassed. I had been so ready to stick through that movie without showing how scared I am of those movies. Guess I wanted to impress you, as silly as that is," he told the man, resting his forehead against the cool surface of the window. "I haven't shown my fear to anyone in a long time. My old roommate would watch those blasted things every night and you'd think I'd have gotten used to them but they scare the crap out of me."