Look-Alike (~Nora.Inu~ & SleepyDreamer)

Riki walked over finally, slowly. He stood beside Dan, rubbing his back gently.
"You could've said something. I'd rather you be honest than try to make me happy," he pointed out, voice low and gentle. He smiled lightly, biting his lip when he noticed how smooth the mans skin could be. If only he could touch it.
"How about go turn off the movie so you can sleep, and I'l head home?"

"No!"Dan said quickly, eyes flashing to look at the reflection of Riki in the glass. It took him a moment to figure out what he meant. No, he didn't want to be left alone? No, he didn't want the other man to leave? No he couldn't be honest with him? "I mean--You don't have to leave or turn it off. I won't be able to asleep for a while anyway. Never could after watching one of those movies. You are welcome to stay longer, if you wanted, though I don't want to make you feel like you have to stay. But I would prefer it if you sticked around. It's nice to have someone around the place. Doesn't feel so lonely."

Riki paused when the man shouted, smiling lightly.
"The I'll go turn it off, then come in here and lay on the floor, right beside the bed. I've lost interest in the movie anyway," he shrugged, walking out and turning the movie off before returning, shutting the door behind him.
"Better?"

The other man had thought about his outburst and had realized why he hadn't wanted Riki to leave. He didn't want to wake the next morning and find out that it was all some kind of horrible dream. He had leaned fully against the glass as this realization hit him. He turned as the door shut and look at the man that stood there. "Thank you Riki," he said softly before leaning back against the wall of glass, looking at the ground. "You know, you don't have to lay on the floor." His cheeks were a light red as he spoke. "There's more than enough room on the bed for both of us, if you insist on laying anywhere. I'd hate to make a guest stay on the floor."

Riki couldn't help but blush as well. He walked over to the man and leaned against the glass beside him.
"You sure you don't mind?" he asked, looking at him. He bit his lip nervously, and out of habit. He looked in Dan's eyes quietly, sighing softly.
"You're really nice."

"I really don't mind," Daniel said before blinking as he was called nice. Was he nice? Daniel didn't think he was nice. He thought he was evil for asking such a thing from a practical stranger. "Wait until you get to know me a bit more. You won't think I'm nice then." He pushed from the window and looked out the window one last time before stretching, his back giving a satisfying pop as he moved over to the bed. Instead of crawling in, he collapsed on top of the bedding to stare up at the ceiling. He was keenly aware of his actions when he normally wouldn't have been. He quickly turned over so that it wasn't quiet as obvious as to where his thoughts were going.

Riki chuckled, sitting beside him on the bed.
"Well then, will you let me get to know you?" he asked hopefully, taking his vest and belt off so he could sleep comfortably.
"Then, I'll tell you what I think," he responded, laying beside him.

"What would you like to know?" Daniel asked, his voice muffled from the crook of his arm that he rested his face upon. if he talked like this he wouldn't be reminded of how hot and sexy the other man looked. The sound of a belt coming off hadn't helped his case of 'cold shower' thoughts either. If he looked up just then, his face would give it all away.

"Hm... how about some simple things? Like, what's your favorite color, food, etc?" he asked. Riki was having some of the same thoughts as the other man, but managed to hide his very well. He didn't want Dan to think he was a pervert.
"You tell me, then I'll tell you."

Dan was grateful for the topic to be so normal. After a few more minutes of 'cold shower thoughts', he looked up and was able to speak without blushing too bad. "Dark blue, hamburgers with bacon and cheese," he said, before starting to list a few other things about himself, "I was born in August. I like dogs more than cats. I have 3 brothers all of who followed the parents desires and are now comfortable being lawyers or doctors. My mother and father live in England now where they retired. And I'll stop there."

"Okay. I like red, fried pickles, I was born in december, me parents died a long time ago, I really like dogs and birds, and I have no siblings," he responded, folding his hands behind his head. He looked at the ceiling, drawing pictures with his mind.
"Would you consider going out with me again?"

"I hope they died peacefully," Daniel said softly, before blinked up at the younger man with a raised eyebrow, "Why wouldn't I? Besides the incident that was completely my fault with the horror movie, you've been a blast to hang out with. Yes I would consider going out with you again. I'd probably say yes if you asked." He looked at his bed spreed and closed his eyes as he relaxed. He relaxed... until something in the loft shifted and made a groaning noise. He yelped latched onto one of the other man's arms as he closed his eyes tightly. The man had already seen him run from a room. There wasn't much else that could embarrass Dan now.

Riki smiled, sighing lightly.
"Then we should go out next weekend," he said. When the item in the loft shifted, he couldn't help but giggle as the man latched on.
"You want me to go beat it up?" he teased, brushing his fingers through the mans hair lightly.
"You mind if I sleep right here?" he asked kindly, though sleeping isn't what he wanted to do.

Daniel relaxed as he felt fingers run though his hair. Slowly logic prevailed and he calmed enough to speak, though his grip on the other mans arm didn't move. "No I don't mind if you sleep there. If I'm keeping you awake just tell me and I'll-I'll find something else to hold onto," He said with a shamefaced grin. Closing his eyes he thought about his concert schedule for the weekend. "I'm free most of the day on Saturday, but I'd have to get back early. I have a five hour concert--well it's actually an accompaniment of a play really, that starts at five."

"Alright, then we'll hang out on saturday, and have you back by four," he responded, closing his eyes and relaxing.
"You should get some sleep, it's been kind of a long day," he mused, sighing softly.
"But, you can still hang onto my arm, if you want."

"Should sleep and can sleep are two different things," Dan confessed, looking away and letting his hands slip slowly away from the skin. It was too soft--too warm. Just feeling his skin was making him wonder how it would feel to touch more. "Wanting to sleep and getting to sleep are two different things as well. Like I said, after watching a horror movie it takes a lot to get to sleep for me. You might want to sleep yourself. I'll try not to disturb you too much."

Riki shook his head.
"No way. I'll stay awake for as long as you are," he replied simply, opening his eyes so he could carry out that promise. He frowned when Dan pulled away, but let it slid.
"So... what do you want to talk about?"

Talk? Dan didn't want to talk about anything, but he couldn't let such thoughts control him when he had just met a guy. Blinking, he turned to lay on his back to stare up at the ceiling. "Not really sure, what do you want to talk about?" he asked, feeling a tad bit foolish by that statement. It was like those kid like things where it just goes back and forth until either the other person screams in frustration or just comes up with something to talk about.

"Uh... well, how about food? I like chinese, what about you?" he offered, pointing his finger up and drawing a picture on the ceiling. It was amusing, and keeping him awake. He had already promised to stay up with Dan.

"Chinese is amazing. But I have to say my favorite is Italian. They have some amazing soups, the Italians. And their bread is good as well," Dan said watching the man draw in the air. "What are you drawing?" He used to do that all the time when Gary had already fallen asleep after a movie and he couldn't. It was a very amusing thing that could keep a person occupied for a while.