Long-term role play partner(s) search

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Makomin

Original poster
Heyyo there, my (user)name, if you haven't noticed is Makomin. I'm your run-of-the-mill role player seeking the company of a fellow role player to engage in well, role play. Anyways, to cut to the chase so that this won't be too draggy, I will first let you know about myself before listing down the fandoms and the character types I usually play. Not to mention, a few house rules.

Information on Makomin.
  • I have been roleplaying for a few years now, five if I'm not mistaken.
  • I am completing my last year in college so I will be busy at times, but have no fear, I am a reliable individual who is online for at least a few hours a day.
  • I role play FxM mostly but I'm open to FxF and MxM.
  • I prefer roleplaying female characters because I am a female myself, as such, it would be a tad easier for me to come up with content, but if you would like to role play as a female, I wouldn't mind, but do note that this is a give and take situation. If we are to role play I the future as well, don't expect to constantly be a female character.
  • I like the genre of romance in a role play, but I dislike it when it's the only. As such, I prefer doing a mix of action and romance typically? Or slice of life alongside romance if a high school life is the setting and theme of the role play.
  • I don't mind erotica or smut, but I dislike it when an individual uses a rather crude and abrupt word to describe a certain action or anatomy. An example of such actions or words are 'f***', 'p****','d***'. It's not even role play at that point because it would be more of sexting compared to an actual erotica role play.
What I want from you.
  • Grammar and spelling that has close to no error. Granted, it's normal for us to make mistakes when we are typing due to many circumstances, example, typing fast and drowsiness, but that doesn't mean I will accept a role play piece that has tons of elementary mistakes. This includes no text language. For example, if I see you typing 'he knew wat i meant. it was jus a mistake on my part.', I will instantly lose interest. In return, I won't do the same to you.
  • I'm not asking you to reply to me every hour or even a few hours, a reply a day will suffice for me. If we are roleplaying, and you suddenly stop replying for a few days without letting me know prior, I will just assume that you are dropping out of the role play for personal reasons. This goes to me as well, as mentioned before; I am online a few hours a day at the very least. However, if you do have in-real-life problems, I am very understanding because you would at least take the effort to let me know.
  • Out of character interaction. I'm the type of person where I need to feel comfortable with my fellow role player or at least know that I can trust them with handling the plot, as well. Not only is out of character interaction important for us to adapt to each other's quirks and etc., but it also serves the purpose of discussing the plot in itself rather thoroughly. If not, we'll just be aimless and eventually lose interest.
  • A few paragraphs reply. I'm not at all asking for as essay or novel to be written by yourself, but I would like my partner to at least come up with a compact few paragraphs, or if that isn't possible,one full paragraph. This is so that I might be able to come up with my next reply easier as I have more content to work with.

Fandoms I'm in

The characters I bold will be the characters I wish to role play, while the other is what I would prefer you to role play as, although, if you're not comfortable with your role, we can discuss about it.
Fairy Tail
Natsu x Lucy, Natsu x Gray, Lucy x Gray, Erza x Jellal, Laxus x OC, Gray x OC, Jellal x OC

Yuri!! On Ice

Yuri x Viktor, Yurio x Otabek, Phichit x Yuri

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Haruka x Makoto, Makoto x Sousuke, Rin x Sousuke, Makoto x Kisumi, Rin x Haruka, Makoto x OC, Haruka x OC, Rin x OC

Noragami
Yato x Hiyori, Hiyori x Yukine, Bishamon x Kazuma, God OC x Regalia OC

Studio Ghibli movies
  • Spirited away​
Chihiro x Haku & OC x OC
  • Howl's moving castle​
Sophie x Howl & OC x OC
  • The whisper of the heart​
Seiji x Shizuku & OC x OC
So far these are the animes I actually would love to role play for. If you have any other ideas on other role plays, feel free to message me privately and we can discuss it. :3

• Love
Reactions: Dip
I'm interested, and have no problems with your posted needs. I only tend to enjoy playing male characters myself, but am open to mxf or mxm. If you're still open and want to know more send me a mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.