Little Town in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caitlin's thoughts immediately went to where she usually went to study her books. "I actually have a place nearby that is pretty safe. There aren't usually demons nearby either. It's the magic shop that is a block away from here I have the key, there is a pretty darn secure basement that I go to." She didn't really mention why, they would find that out when they got there anyways if the group decided to go. If not she would probably head over by herself, there was something she needed to do.

Aidan smirked at terri "I have no problem with being stuck with you sweet cheeks" As Caitlin spoke he turned to face her and his head started to thump damn that bloody demon he thought as his sight started to go a bit blurry not wanting to let the others know how bad he was he just gritted his teeth as he listened to what the young girl had to say. "Sounds like a plan to me, I'm up for the magic shop." Adian wondered why she would have the key but thought he may just ask her later when they weren't all in the middle of the street looking like perfect demon bate.

Terriana blushed a little, looking down and away, "I figured you'd say as much…" She mumbled to herself. She gave him a sidelong glance before turning to Caitlin and nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, it's close and safe." She smiled a little. "We should get there quickly, the longer it takes for me to tend to a wound the more likely for it to get worse. So lead the way!" She said then glanced around to see if any demons were near.

~

Alariel sighed and stood up from his spot at the base then walked over to one of the spaces in the wall that a window was. He stood on the ledge of it then jumped out, allowing himself to fall a few feet before extending his wings then flying up to the roof and landed there.

Caitlin's vision as a bit blurry and she wasn't really paying attention. However, when Terri looked at her and shook her head a bit to clear it up, "Huh? Oh, um. Yeah no worries." She then just started walking towards the direction of the magic shop and didn't say anything. Her head was once again hurting and she was feeling drained but she fought it as they kept going. Once they were just down the street from the shop she had to pause a bit because her vision seemed blurry once again and her balance wasn't that great. "So-sorry...I just don't feel that..." Before she could finish her sentence she fainted.

~*~*~*~

Aurora made her way out the front of the base once again and had a smug look on her face. She had been called back to take care of some of the more troublesome prisoners, while the job only fell to her because she was us the youngest but she still enjoyed the job.

Terriana looked at her with concern when Caitlin seemed to be distracted but shrugged it off, if something was wrong she would figure it out when she checked her out later on. She simply followed the younger girl as she led them to the magic shop until she stopped. She stood beside her worriedly and her eyes widened when she saw her eyes, Caitlin's pupils were off which was a sign of concussion. "Guys-!" She started but was cut off by Caitlin falling to the ground. Terriana kneeled beside her and pulled her head in her lap, looking over her face and shook her. "Caitlin. Caitlin wake up!" She said, trying to wake her. Realizing it was hopeless she sighed and leaned back a little, "…Crap." Terriana muttered quietly, the language being unusual for her but occasionally slipped out.

~

Alariel noticed Aurora exit the building and, bored and curious, he flew down silently toward her. She did not notice him and he landed behind her, his head going right next to her ear, "Well hello there." He said lowly with a smirk.

As Terri Said the word GUYS Aidan speed up his pace just to watch Caitlin "Damn I'm guessing the concussion was worse then we all thought" He Said as he bent down as best as he could and picked the young girl up "We need to get inside quick you check her for the keys Terri." Aidan was hurting but he couldn't leave the girl to the demons.

Aurora recognized the voice immediately and smirked. She turned around and kissed him quickly before stepping away still smirking. "Hello Alariel. To what do I owe the honor today?" Her eyes held a mocking gleam as she questioned him. Unlike her, he didn't have to be in the area of the base often. So it was odd to see him here.

Terriana looked up at Aidan when he took Caitlin with concern but ignored it for the moment since he had to help carry her. She stood after him and sighed, "All right." She then reached over and lightly felt her pockets for the keys using her uninjured hand, finding a couple keys in the second one. She quickly pulled them out of Caitlin's front pocket and nodded to Aidan. "I got them, let's go- fast. Do you have her ok?" She asked, just being sure.

~

Alariel gladly kissed her back with a smirk but her face grew annoyed when she asked why he would be there. He crossed his arms and sighed, "Some punk humans fought me. Managed to actually get me so I let it go, for the time being. I still need to get them back, want to aid me?" He finished with a cruel half-smile.

Dom watched as the events folded and was worried about his friends and he couldn't really do much. He should've paid attention in school instead of watching the girls go by. It's been a good few years now since school and he has grown up but he had changed into a farmer and skater. He never had much of a social life when he finished school and wondered how long had it been since he's actually stayed this long with his friends from school. As he hobbled up to them all he didn't say anything but he looked concerned about Caitlin. As Terri picked up the keys and said let's go fast he nodded and followed the group.

Bob and Kia was approaching the base. Bob looked up and saw the 2 of the demon chatting on the roof, he look over at kia, then back at the floor. He took a deep breath and Zorack's head started to move he thought *Oh no no no no no if he wakes now he'll she Kia and she only gets involved with us like last time I went berserk.*. Zorack stirred and woke "Ow my F***ing head" he went to rub his head but realised he had no control of his side of the body "What the hell" he said in confusion and looked at Bob and that's when he saw Kia "Boooooob".
Bob smiled "Morning Zacky hope you slept well".
"Don't give me that S***, what have you done now"
"Nothing Kia here helped have fun with the Humans"
"Did she bollocks" he thought for a moment and carried on "thats it give me control of my side now"
"I've got it Zacky it be fine" he pleaded
"No I'm not having that, you want me to mentally fight you over it, you know how much pain we get when we fight mentally at each other but I'll do it"
Bob knew he had no choice so Bob jumped up and shook his whole body and stretched out his arms. As he did so one of the tentacool smashed the window of a house next to the Base.
Zorack just closed his eyes and quickly stared at him and Shouted which made everywhere nearby vibrate "NOW". Bob and Zorack screamed in pain
Bob apologised "I'm sorry Zacky please stop"
"Zorack boomed "NO I WILL NOT. YOU'RE IN A TIME OUT YOU CAN WATCH AND SEE HOW ITS MEANT TO BE DONE".
Bob and Zorack screamed louder which smashed all nearby windows. When the screaming stopped they knelt on the floor and was breathing heavy. After a while they stood up and Zorack watched at each part of his body move.
Bob started to speak "Zacky...."
Zorack interrupted "Not a word Bob not to me, unless you would like Kia here to really shut it up for you and we both know she would. Now if you want control on your side again use your mouth on the humans and you can have it back when I am satisfied you can mentally have fun with the humans".
Bob said nothing and put his head down in shame

Zorack knelt before Kia head down like she was a queen "I'm truly sorry for whatever Bob has done Kia. I am in Debt to you" he then looked up into Kia's eyes " but of course there are some limits to my debt to you as it was last time*

Zorack thought about the first time he landed in ireland back in the day when Zorack had whole control one day and Bob the next. It worked fine untill Bob went berserk and his rage was making sure Zorack stayed out of the body. If Bob knew this he would always have control but luckily Zorack's smarter than that and can usually keep his rage in check. Bob respects Zorack and believe he is always right. Kia came and stopped Bob before he went over the top and killed all the humans, true she more and likely enjoyed it. Zorack knew he could never be a High Demon and knew there was a lot of other Demons out there who can kick his ass, and always respected those who have more power than himself.

As Terri found the key's he smiled "nice now lets get in before anything else turns up" Aidan may have been an idiot to try and do too much for others but he knew when things were too far stacked against him and at present he was sure he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag let alone a demon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kia watched as Zorack started to come round she could already tell that he wouldn't be out for too long but there was noway in hell she was going to warn Bob. Kia just stood with her arms crossed over her chest and watched as Zorack and Bob had words, she couldn't help the smile as she saw them in pain trying to fight for control of there body. That's my doing she thought with satisfaction as Zorack knelt before her. As he said the words 'in Debt to you' she couldn't help the flash of interest that shone in her eyes "You do realize that that will be two times you owe me right?" she said with a smirk but she has already let Bob off with him backing out there was no way she would let Zorack back out of it "So it be done" she said to bind the words Zorack had spoken.
Her mind went back to the last time she had helped Zorack out, he had come to her with concerns that while Bob was in control he would just kill everything that smelt human, so she had made it so they had to fight for control rather than them having turns on who was, of course she enjoyed watching the struggle they had when Bob did try his luck she was after all a Demon and there had to be something in it for her as well as the favour he owed her.

Terriana nodded then led Aidan and Dom to the magic shop, luckily it was just down the street from where Caitlin collapsed. She quickly fiddled with the different keys in the lock, unsure which was the right one considering Caitlin had 4 and Terri could only use one hand. After the second key it worked and she opened the door, holding it for the others. As they hobbled in she glanced around to see if any demons spotted them then ducked inside, locking it after them. "Ok then, Caitlin said the basement was very secure so let's hope it's unlocked." She said to the others, it wasn't needed for her to do so but when she was worried or nervous she tended to over explain things. With that she walked to the back and found a staircase behind one of the doors that led to the basement. She looked back to the boys, both of whom had an injured leg, "Oh, um… do you guys think you'll be ok going down the stairs? If not we can stay up here and just block the doors and such so the demons can't come in. I'm sure it'd be fine…" She told them, rambling slightly. These circumstances were not good at all and it was starting to get to her; the weight of her responsibility as town nurse basically.

~

Alariel flinched slightly at the sudden screeches of Zorack and Bob. He looked over to them and rolled his eyes. "Oi! Keep it down, will you? This ain't your palace ya princesses." He called over to them. Zorack and Bob always seemed to be fighting and whenever it was a big one, Kia was almost always there too.

Aurora was about to reply when she heard Zorack and Bob. Once Alariel had finished berating them she rolled her eyes. "Oh I would love to, but...I was already headed out to do something." Her wicked smile showed that something bad was in store. "Now if you don't mind. I'm leaving." With that she jumped down and landed on the floor and started walking towards the rift portal. She had seen a home of people in the village that she had chosen for her next target and she would not pass this up.

Aidan walked closer to Terri as she stood at the stairs let lead down and shifted Caitlin in his arms so he could put a hand oh her shoulder "Hey Terri, breath it will be ok we can do this you not on your own yeah ok were all hurt but I can help if you need it, Ok?" He wanted her to know that she was with friends and that she didn't have to worry all the time what would happen would happen. As he shifter Caitlin back he kissed Terri on her head "See you down there, babe" he said with a wink and wandered down into the unknown.

Alariel raised an eyebrow at Aurora then flew after her, landing next to and walking with her. He put his arm around her as they walked, "Oh really? And what would this something be?" He truly was bored and he had a feeling that whatever Aurora was going off to do would prove amusing for him also.

~

Terriana looked up at him worriedly, biting her lip as a nervous habit. She took a deep breath and looked down, trying to calm herself. She couldn't help her smile at the end and looked up just in time to see his wink. She quickly looked away and cleared her throat, calling down to him, "Could you put Caitlin down a counter or table or something, please?" She then turned to Dom, "Do you need any help getting down? Your ankle is still broken, all I was able to do was set it back in place."

"Thanks Terri but I'll be fine, its not the first time I've broken my ankle, I'll manage but little Katy needs seeing to 1st, I'm sorry I can't be much help" He made a force smile "It just been one of those days hasn't it". With his head he nodded at the stairs "Go on, you go ahead I've got both crutches again now since Aidan couldn't use it and carry Caitlin at the same time. I'll be right behind you"

----------------------------------

"I have not forgotten Kia I am waiting for that time" Zorack said
"Kill the bitch" Bob quickly said
Zorack smacked Bob's head "Do you want to get us both killed"
"Sorry Zacky"
"and?"
"Sorry Kia"
"Good and now Shut....the.....f*** up."
He stood up straight next to Kia and stretched out.
Talking to Kia Zorack continued talking "It's been awhile since I had full control, I have forgotten how good it felt. So what's your plan now Kia?" he asked

Terriana nodded then gave him a weak smile, "Yeah, one of those days… See you down there then." With that she ran down the stairs to Aidan and Caitlin. She walked over to where Caitlin lay and pulled out a small flashlight from one of her pockets. She opened one of the girl's eyes and shone the light in it then out, checking the pupils. After a second she shut off the flashlight and put it away. She glanced around, "I need ice… or a wet cloth or something. Her head has to stay cool." She explained, glancing around the basement for something that she could use.

Dom glanced around the magic shop but he just heard that Terri needed Ice or a wet cloth. He saw the sink so without his feet not touching the floor and using the crutches he quickly got to the sink effortlessly. He placed his good foot down and sorted out a wet cloth. He sped down the stairs and nearly toppled over when he got to the bottom but luckily he placed his good foot down and not his bad one in panic. He took a breath and went to Terri "Looking for this"

Aurora just glanced at him slightly annoyed, "I am going to a small household in the town. Staying here is getting tiring after all. I need a bit of blood to entertain me." She realized that he was still following her and she growled lightly, "You aren't going to leave are you?" He was probably bored enough that he would tag along.

Terriana barely noticed Dom's stumble and looked over when he walked toward her with the cloth. She grinned at him, "Thanks Dom, just what I needed. You should be sitting down you know, you've hurt yourself enough times to know that too." She told him with a small smile as she turned back to Caitlin and lightly pressed the cloth on the girl's forehead and face. Once her face was cool enough Terri just laid the cloth on her forehead and began to gently feel the back of Caitlin's head for the wound. If it was bleeding then it would need patching up.

~

Alariel just smirked at Aurora's obvious annoyance. "Nope. I'm bored and always up for messing with the humans, especially if it means drawing blood." He grinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.