Little Town in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia had been watching everything happening with the boy and laughed to herself as his little friends helped him but then she saw Zorack and Bob oh for satan's sake why them she knew that Bob may just make things worse so she got a bit closer to watch but made sure the other humans couldn't see her. She saw the human boy with the tattoo's going to help the young girl in the other shop and was watching as they came out of the back door. Think she would just stay where she was for the time being and see what the hell had happened to that other Demon.

Aidan walked out of the door "Yeah we can't leave her with all the noise I'am sure it wont be long until they are all here, but Dom cant do anything, and before you worry your pretty little head I'am fine my leg is fine" Aidan couldn't stop flirting with Terri even just to see her blush more it just helped if there was a bit of banter to go with hell breaking loose. "So is there anywhere you can think of where we can get Dom to quick and safe? so we can help?

Terriana was actually thinking about how his leg was hurt so he shouldn't do too much and she was about to voice this when he said he was fine. She blushed and looked away so he wouldn't see, passing it off as her just looking around for a good place to keep Dom. "Um... " she racked her mind for an idea when she remember something, "Oh, I know! The clothes shop has a basement for extra product, not many people know about it, I used to work there in high school." She explained as she led Aidan to the back of the store on the other side of the library then opened it for him. "The stairs are down the back hall on the left."

Aidan smiled as Terri explained about the clothes shop "Fantastic that will be just great, then we can come back once we are sorted. See I knew we would make a good team.You go round front i'll be there asap" He smiled as he walked in the the clothes shop.
Following Terri's direction's he found where he had to go with not much problems his leg was sore but there was work that needed to be done. Once he found the basement he he had a look around there was a slight bit of light coming in through some gap's in the door not a lot but he could make out a pile of clothes that looked like they were being sent to the charity shop. With a slight shrug of his shoulders he looked at the sleeping Dom "sorry dude but your gonna have to stay here I'll do what i can to make it all cozy for you before i leave" with that he placed Dom down and found an old coat and laid it over him. That done he smiled at his work and moved hi way around the basement to head back out of the shop and get round the front as quick as he could.

Just as Bob got together and finally got full use of his body someone threw a book at his head. He spun around angrily his eyes fixed on the young girl who threw the book. Bob roared and pushed the beam off him. He stared at the girl and picked up the giant beam with one hand and swung it round smashing the office up. As he stepped out the building behind him started to crumble to the floor. Bob grinned with happiness "This feels good to be in control, Zacky can't tell me S***". Zorack's head was just limp on the shoulder. He raised the beam high in the air and smashed it on the floor causing the floor to crack. "You come to play have you little girl"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shiiiiiiiiiii what the hell" Dom woke suddenly in a lot of pain. He was disoriented and confused. He rubbed his face which stung and had a glance around. "Where the hell am I" he wondered.

Caitlin stood on the balls of her feet and glared at the demon. Her plan had worked and now she just needed to make sure it stayed focused on her. She took a deep breath and smirked. "Why yes, I have actually. Would ya do me the honor?" She looked extremely confident but in all honesty she was freaking out inside. Messing with a demon had definitely not been on her list of things to do today. However, there was no turning back now.

Bob laughed loudly and brought the beam up and let it rest on his shoulder by his head. "You got balls I'll give you that" Bob ran quickly up to her and placed his head next to her head and whispered "I can feel what you feel". With that said he head-butted her, just hard enough for her to fall to the floor. Bob stood up placed his hands on his hip and just laughed "This is so much fun"

Terriana nodded, holding back the slight smile at his saying they were a good team. She had mostly been working on her own since the creatures started coming, everyone wanting to hide and take care of their own while she wanted to help heal the other humans, not just her own family. With that she turned and ran back out of the building and to the front of the shops just in time to see her father's store be wrecked. She gasped, devastated that her dad's second home was being destroyed and that thought brought a glare to her face. She pulled the knife Aidan had given her earlier from her boot with one hand and grabbed a rock in the other. She threw the rock right at the still moving head of the beast, "Hey, ugly! Quit bullying people and pick on someone your own size!" She shouted angrily, not thinking straight.

As Aidan run around the side of the buildings he saw the demon scum headbut Caitlin "Hell no you just didn't" rolling up his sleeves as if in anticipation of the fight to come, and then he saw Terri and smirked.

Kia was watching and saw that Bob was without Zorack oh this should be interesting she thought as she flew high in the sky to watch the fight unfold but she knew she could dive down quick if anyone got a little too close to the other Demon.

A rock bounced of Bob's head which made him turn to the next girl "Angry are we now". He picked up the same rock with his other hand and started tossing it in to the air and catching it. Bob giggled "Hey little miss angry here's your rock back". He threw the rock back at Terri with all his might hoping it would end her life. He aimed for the head but he missed and hit her hand instead. "Dam I'm still not use to that side"

He then saw Aiden, Bob could tell he was going to give him a fight so he hurled the beam straight for him before he got the chance. He really started giggling which ended up in a cracking laughter.

Dom looked at the coat someone wrapped him in. He was grateful for Terri and Aidan helping him out but where were they. He had to find them as he tried to get up it hurt but least he could but pressure on it now and the poison is out of his system. He didn't feel right though he could still feel that Demon close by. "F***ing B****" he mumbled. He cracked a few of his bones and hobbled along the boxes of clothes as he made his way to the front door.

When he got to the cash register he fell down by the counter. "Dam it" He closed his eyes and concentrated on breathing. He needed a walking cane, stick or anything to lean on for now. That's when he saw the crutches leaning against the wall. He rolled over to them and picked them up. The amount of times he's used these he could get around quicker. He used to pull tricks with them every time he broke his leg. It happens when you skateboard and he continued with them even when his leg was healed.

Dom had a weapon once again, then he realised he didn't know where his skateboard and cutlass are.

Aidan could see that the demon was about to throw the beam at him so as it got closer he fell to the floor and let the demon think he had won Aidan had a plan and could tell that this demon really didn't use a lot of his brain so he just stayed still and waited for him to turn around he just hoped Terri didn't get to worried about him.

The rock came at Terriana so quickly she didn't have time to dodge it so it hit her hand as hard as the creature threw it, causing her to let out a grunt of pain but she held back any other reaction, not wanting to give it the satisfaction. She could feel that she wouldn't be able to use that hand very well anymore also which was not going to be good. That was when she saw it throw the pillar at Aidan, "Aidan, move!" She shouted but it was already too late and he was laying on the ground, unmoving and then the demon started laughing. That was what really activated her temper, "Oh no you didn't…!" She shouted at it then ran toward the attacker, grabbed a fairly large piece of wood that broke from the shop. Terriana charged and stabbed the wood into the demon.

Bob wasn't paying attention to Terri when she charged at him until he felt the pain. He screamed out loud and he picked the girl up by wrapping his arm round her neck . He then tried to pull the wood out but it didn't shift. Bob ignored it and stared at the girl angrily "Now look what you done, Now I wonder what you look like if I just squeez". As he was holding the girl with his other arm he kept prodding her injured hand.

When Caitlin was head butted, she landed on the ground flat on her back due to the force of it and, unluckily for her there was also a large rock behind her. She hit her head on the rock, knocking her unconscious for the time being.

~

Terriana was dangling above the ground by her neck and was grabbing onto Bob's arm with her good hand to lessen the pressure of it holding her up and to try to loosen it. Her mouth was open as she tried to take air in but was yelping with each time her injured hand was prodded at. "Go… to hell…" She gasped out and was kicking her legs at him, aiming for anything she could and managing to hit the wood she stabbed him with, causing it to move and dig into him painfully.

Aidan opened his eyes and saw that Terri was dangling in thin air crap that was not part of the plan he thought but as the demon was indeed unaware of him he moved as quick as he could and jumped on his back cutting the arm that held Terri hoping he would let go. Call out he said "Terri when he drops you run and take Caitlin with you" Moving his blade again he dug it in to the demons back. "Let the girl's go hell spawn and deal with me."

Bob screamed out in pain from the wood and the blade and let go of Terri. With all the rage he had he pulled out the wood blood gushed everywhere but wasn't fatal. He maneuvered his arm round his back and grabbed the boy by his leg and flung him halfway down the road. He filled up with rage and started bashing and stomping everything and anything in contact. He started making dents and holes in the road, breaking street lamps. He was in a blind fury age.

Terriana fell to her knees when she was dropped, her hand immediately going to her throat as she coughs and takes in deep breaths. She only does this for a brief second before she gets back up and runs to Caitlin. By the time she grabs Caitlin and pulls her up, Aidan is already midair. She was surprised when he stood up and got the creature to let go of her but she didn't have time to dwell on that fact and she still didn't. Terriana was going to do what he said, get Caitlin and get safe but that didn't mean she wasn't going to come back and help him. She ran with Caitlin to one of the shops on the other side of the road than what the demon had already destroyed and put her in it while the creature was too busy throwing a fit because of his injury. Once Caitlin was safe for now she ran to where Aidan landed then kneeled beside him. "Aidan, Aidan all you all right? Well, as all right as you could be after being thrown…" She could still hear the creature trying to wreck everything he could and just hoped he didn't notice them and came back to attack again. Caitlin was unconscious and Aidan must be seriously injured by now which left her and she already had a hand that was most likely broken...

As Aidan flew through the air he curled himself into a ball so when he landed it would hurt like crazy but it wouldn't kill him and if it did well at least he had given Terri time to get away with Caitlin. when he hit the floor he rolled for a short while keeping his head as closer to his body as possible, but he could feel the blood trickling down his face and as he opened his eyes he saw Terri running towards him.
As she spoke he couldn't help but smile and lifted his grazed hand to her face "Hey sweet cheeks don't worry about me I'll live to fight another day, but I'am sure i told you to run and I didn't mean for you to come back but what can i say I'am pleased you did"
Aidan could hear the demon and knew he would have to get them moving soon, with out thinking he sat up and shook his head it felt as if his brain had come loose inside but he would protect Terri at all costs.

Terriana looked over his face worriedly, but having to let out a small smile at his never-ending flirts. "I got Caitlin out of the street but I couldn't just leave you. I told you before, if someone could be hurt, I'll always go. Nurse's duty." She told him with a slight smirk. "You were already injured and now you've been thrown down a street, I classify that as being very hurt." When he suddenly sat up, she immediately shot her hand up and placed it on his chest to slow him down with a worried look on her face. "Woah, careful. Don't go so fast, you might've gotten a concussion or something. You can get up but be slower at least."

Status
Not open for further replies.