Little Town in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alariel was watching the crippled boy in confusion and anger until he suddenly felt the blade pierce into him at the base of his neck and the shock and pain from it forced him to fall to his knees. It didn't do too much damage but it cause pain to shoot up and down his spine with every movement and was lodged in there pretty sturdily. He head and back arched in an attempt away from the blade but that just caused it to move and more blood trailed down his back. He groaned and grit his teeth

~

Terriana's eye zeroed in on the knife Dom slid of Aidan right when the demon looked the other way and gasped quietly when she realized what Aidan was going to do. She then bit her lip anxiously, glancing back and forth between Aidan and the demon before he threw the knife and watched as it flew through the air, a grin taking her face when it stuck right on his back and the demon was in obvious pain. She then moved back, further into the room, relieved that the demon fell, so she could help Dom get out and they could escape once they found Caitlin.

~

Alariel then slowly reached up and pulled the knife from his neck without Terriana's notice as she continued to Dom. Once it was out, he turned back to the boy that threw it with a deadly glare. He was furious, more angry than he had been in a long time. Alariel was about to attack the boy when his eyes shifted to the girl, he had noticed earlier how protective the human was of her and knew that she would effect him. She had not really noticed his movement, still thinking he was in too much pain to attack yet. Alariel then smirked at the boy then swiftly threw it at the girl with accuracy. He lodged into the side of her stomach and his smirk widened as he stood. His eyes returned to the other boy, "I'll leave you to deal with that. Oh and you should probably go check on your other little girl. I believe she might have gotten herself into some trouble." He chuckled then darted out the back door, leaving to join Aurora and their little captive.

~

Terriana gasped in a deep breath with the knife lodged into her and stopped. Her hands came up to the wound and pressed in, around the blade as the pain caused her to crumple on the floor. She couldn't even scream, tears fell down her cheeks as she panted, the pain being incredible but she managed to hear the demon speak about the other girl before leaving. Caitlin was in trouble? Those were the only thoughts that were able to cross her mind before another wave of pain came and she groaned, slumping down further. She pressed harder on the wound to decrease blood flow but she would need something more than just her hands.

Everything was as if in slow motion Aidan saw the knife he had thrown hit home and he could feel the smile curling his lips as he looked on at the demon whom was having trouble getting a good grip on the hilt. Turning to look at Terri and Dom his smile grow but he hadn't noticed the demon throwing the knife until he saw the look on Terri's face, being slightly confused he's eyebrows knotted together as he looked down to were her hands had gone to on her stomach.

As soon as he saw the blood he turned but the demon was fleeing, Aidan didn't say anything he just leapt over the fallen table to get to Terri before she completely collapsed on to the floor "Hey good looking, don't go anywhere on me ok?" he knew he had to keep her talking she was the one with any degree of medical knowledge and he needed her help he would of sold his soul to the devil there and then if it would help Terri.

It took awhile for his brain to engage and he remembered the demon saying something about Caitiln knowing how Terri was he had an idea "Listen to me you need to tell me what I have to do we need you if we have any chance of find Caitlin and you know it ok so tell me what to do please" Aidan bit his gum he couldn't get emotional not now not when he was needed the most.

Terriana's face was scrunched up in pain and her eyes squeezed closed, whimpering. She opened her eyes slightly when she heard Aidan and breathed in a shuddering breath. She saw the worry clear on his face and attempted at a smile back but it just looked like a small grimace. "A cloth, I-I need a cloth or s... something to absorb the blood." She managed out, her voice strained. Terriana looked back down at the wound and her breathing hitched. She swallowed nervously, having not seen a wound this bad in a while, especially not this close. She has helped people since the demons started coming but they rarely use knives or things like that and usually when the start injuring humans this badly, they don't stop until the person's dead.

Terriana slowly and carefully removes one of her hands from the wound, applying more pressure with the other, wincing slightly at the pain that shot up from her injured hand but still used it. With the hand she removed, she started to tear her shirt above the wound so they could actually see it and her shirt wasn't in the way. It wasn't easy though since she only had one hand. She did manage to rip it from just off to the side of the stab to her belly button fairly well.

The look on Terri's face pulled Aidan from his worry he knew he needed to man up and help her Dom was still in no way an use due to his own injuries "Just stay with me Terri I will be back" with that said he kissed her forehead and stood up almost running to the cupboard under the sink hoping like most they had a medical kit somewhere. Every family had been given one when the demons had first turned up and Aidan's was in the cupboard under the sink. "Damn" he said as he couldn't find it there but the tall cupboard just behind him caught his eye and he went to have a look "Yes here you are" he said as he pulled it free from behind some cups. He noticed it hadn't been opened which was a good thing as he was sure everything he would need would be inside.

Moving back to Terri he stopped and bent down as he unwrapped the kit , first thing on top was a cloth "Right here we go he said as he moved closer to help clean off the blood "I'm sorry but I have a feeling this will hurt" he said as he began to clean her wound.

Terriana replaced her hand back over the wound, closing her eyes in pain as Aidan kissed her forehead and nodded shakily. Sure she had had injuries before, breaking a bone or two and such just like everyone else but she has never been stabbed before and boy was she glad for that because it HURT. She opened her eyes a few moments later and looked over to Dom but he wasn't able to move due to his leg. She then turned her head and watched as Aidan looked around the kitchen for something in the hopes of being able to distract herself from the pain; it worked a little.

She then watched as he walked back over to her with the medical kit he was looking for. She grimaced at the cloth and his words, she may not have been able to perform any actual nursing duties since she was only a student but she knew enough about cleaning wounds like this to know that it truly did hurt. Terri moved her hands which immediately balled into fists, her nails digging into the skin of her palms so he could clean the wound but hissed when it began to sting her. She pursed her lips and squeezed her eyes closed, turning her head away before opening her eyes and taking a deep, shuddered breath. Her eyes landed on one of the picture hanging on the wall and it immediately reminded her about Caitlin. Her eyes widened and she looked back to Aidan, "Caitlin. W-w ne-need to find C-Caitlyn." She stuttered urgently.

Aurora stood bored on a far off rooftop. She knew that Alariel would be done soon and meet up with her. Those humans would be any trouble for him. The girl was thrown over her shoulder unconscious. Although she would have preferred to hear her screams of fear Aurora knew it would only ruin the fun later.

Status
Not open for further replies.