Little Town in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidan smiled as she touched his chest and couldn't help the flirtiness "I knew you just wanted to touch me Terri, oh and you can be my nurse when ever you so wish" he finished with a wink but looked at her seriously "Ok I will get up slowly" Adian still luckily had his knife on him he had managed to get it out of the demon scum before he went flying and he knew it had fallen with him so it was close, looking around he saw it just off to his left.

Kia watched the human flying and smiled at the state Bob was getting himself into with a sigh she knew she would have to stop him they still needed some of the humans alive after all. "Why do I have to always be the one to stop them from their own destruction she said as she started her dissent from the sky landing near the two humans "You can stay for now but get in my way and you will end up like your friend on the skateboard" with thats she walked over to Bob "Bob calm down you really didn't want to see me angry this is over for now you can have your fun another night, we need some of them alive" Kia got up real close Bob didn't worry her she knew Zorack was the one with the brain and if she had to she would awaken him but it wouldn't be nice for Bob if she had too.

Terriana blush a deep red and dropped her hand, "It wasn't- I mean I- oh never mind…" She then gave up trying to explain herself when she remembered that Aidan just always says things like that. She wouldn't make eye contact and nodded when he agreed to go slower now, her cheeks still a bright red. When she saw the woman come closer, Terriana jumped to her feet, readying herself for if she too tried to attack. Her hands balled into fists but she had to quickly relax her injured hand due to the pain that shot through it. She was shocked that this demon would not try to harm them and instead left to calm to other down? "We should get out of here before she changes her mind…" She said quietly as she turned back to Aidan.

Caitlin's eyes fluttered open and she sat up quickly. However, she regretted that as soon as her head started to hurt like crazy. After realizing she was no where near the fight but rather in a shop she closed her eyes and laid back down and muttered. "Note to self, avoid fighting demons when I lack a weapon...hm...going to have to fix that." She knew she was going to have to get move so that a demon didn't find her, but her head was killing her.

Dom with his crutches walked out of the shop, he instantly saw that female demon again. He knew she was close, he just had that feeling. He thought about taking her on again, he looked around and he saw the carnage and an angry 2 headed demon and his mates Aidan and Terri. He quickly went up to them "Hey guys you all right?" he said with concern in his voice. "Thanks for fixing me up but we better get outta here"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob wasn't paying attention on what he was doing; he saw a figure coming close to him so he swung for her with his tentacle.

Aidan's mouth was wide open when the Demon female said what she said and looked back to Terri "Damn if she was who Dom dealt with I think we can safely say yes it's time to get the hell outta here" With a smile on his face he added " Mind you watching the demons fight could be amusing." With a shake of his head he continued "No right let's go get everyone and run or well hobble somewhere else, my place is free he said with a wink at Terri just before Dom hobbled over "Hey Dom feeling better? Oh and sorry about leaving you in a pile of clothes it was just the safest option at the time." By this point Aidan was standing up and ready to move once they got Caitlin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kia caught his tentacle in her hand before it even got close with the living flame of hell inside her body she started to burn him "Don't you ever Ever try that again Bob you just wait" She walked closer to him while still burning him, as she reached his head her eyes were burning flames and she backhanded him with all her power and left a burn mark right on his cheek "Calm down Bob you know you have too."

Terriana looked at him like he was crazy when he said that watching the demons fighting would be interesting. Her thoughts were more focussed on the fact that they should get away whenever a demon was near. Her cheeks flared red at his last comment and she was about to tell him that is was ok and such when she heard Dom approach. She nodded, cradling her injured hand against herself. "Yeah, I know. We were just about to get you and Caitlin. She's still unconscious I think." She looked down to his hurt foot, "And I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you a splint before the creature busted in and we had to get out." She said apologetically. Once they got away from that crazed demon she would be sure to find him one or at least make him one out of something. She looked at the two men, both having injured a leg, making it so they couldn't go very fast or far. She sighed, "We just need to get somewhere safe fast."

She looked over at the shop she left Caitlin in, "You guys can stay here, I need to go get Caitlin. I'll be right back." With that she started running toward the building, being careful to stay as far away from the two fighting demons as much as she could then slipped into the shop and walked toward her. "Caitlin, come on, we have to get out. Aidan and Dom are waiting for us."

Caitlin snapped her eyes open once again and sat up quickly when she heard Terri's voice. She hadn't actually seen her since this whole mess had begun and although she knew she was here it was still odd to hear her voice. "Terri?" She stood up and looked at the older girl. "What-You know...never mind. I can ask later." She really wanted to know what happened, but Terri sounded like she was rushing so she would just follow her. "Let's go then."

Terriana was confused at her confusion but then remembered that Caitlin hadn't seen her yet so she must not have known she was there too. "Ok, thanks because there are two demons outside that are about to fight and I need to get Aidan and Dom somewhere to tend to injuries. Are you hurt too? You lost consciousness when the demon pushed you." She asked worriedly as she walked toward the door then peered outside to see if either creature was paying them any attention.

Caitlin followed her to the door a bit startled by what she was told, "The demons are fighting each other? What in the world...Oh and no not really. Well...at least I don't think so. Just a bit of head pains. Don't worry 'bout me."

Terriana looked at her with a relieved smile, "That's good, it would not be good if you had a concussion." She looked back outside. "Alright, I think we can sneak out without them noticing." She then opened the door with her uninjured hand and held it open for Caitlin before she exited herself, "You go first, I'll be right behind."

Caitlin nodded, "Alright, will do." With that she quickly exited the shop and ran to where the others were. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the two demons that Terri mentioned fighting. She stuck as far away from the demons as she could. Her vision seemed to swim a little as she ran but she shook her head and ignored it.

When Bob's tentacle was caught by Kia he was confused and it burnt. He looked and saw it was Kia "Oh F" he didn't have time to finish what he was about to say because he got back handed round the face. Bob looked down at the ground while rubbing his cheek as she spoke. "Fine let's go then". He knows not to mess with Kia if she's got involved. He thought to himself *Zacky gonna kill me*

Dom watched as Terri ran off to get Caitlin he was going to say something to her but decided to tell Aidan "Hey dude I can actually move quite quickly with these 2 crutches. I just make sure my feet don't touch the floor". After he said it, he realized what he just said and to who. Aidan's leg is injured as well, "Here dude" he lifted one of the crutches to Aidan "You need this as much as I do, plus I don't want to leave you lot behind." Dom sniggered and said "Least we'll be at the same hobbling speed"

Kia smiled "thats better Bob you know that killing them all will just cause us more problems in the end, wait here" with that she walked off closer to the human "Just because I have saved you today does not mean I will do again, after all I'am a Demon" With that she turned and flicked her tail close but so it didn't touch stupid humans they don't have a clue on anything she thought as she went back to Bob and grabbed a hold of his tentacle again. "Come let's go, oh and I will be more then happy to tell Zorack what happened here." Kai's eye's had a mischievous flame flickering in them as she laughed and walked off part dragging Bob with her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aidan watched as Terri fleed to get the other girl and as Dom spoke he looked at him and smirked "It doesn't surprise me that you would be quick on these how many times have you broken your leg???" he asked and laughed, but when Dom passed him one of the crutches he took it "Thanks that should help" His leg had really started to hurt now all his adrenalin had gone.
Aidan looked back just as the girls where moving closer to him Then he noticed the Female Demon oh bloody fantastic just what we need he thought as she got closer and spoke to them. When her tail flicked out he dodged but nearly went flying on the floor "Damn Demon Bi...." he stopped mid sentence as he really didn't want to anger her well not just yet anyways.

Once Caitlin left, Terriana swiftly went back into the shop and looked for anything she could that would be of use to help heal Dom and Aidan. Dom needed a splint for his ankle and Aidan needed something for the cut on his head. Judging by the amount of blood and placing of it, it seemed to her that he would need stitches. After a little searching she was able to find a small sewing kit, with a shrug she slipped it into her jacket pocket then tried to look for something that would work for a splint. After a couple minutes and finding nothing she sighed sadly then exited the shop just in time to see the woman lead the other demon away then she started running toward the others with a sigh of relief. "Sorry I took a while, I had to get something. Shall we get going then?" She simply said, looking at the other expectantly.

Caitilin listened as they all spoke and then spoke up. "Um...where exactly are we going to go?" She didn't really know what areas in the town the group went.

Bob gave out a sigh of disappointment with himself, when Kia came back and dragged him away he heard she was going to tell Zorack what happened "Oh for F*** sake Kia he doesn't have to know" he paused not really wanting to say the words but he knew what could happen if Zorack found out. He closed his eyes "I'll do anything". He knows he said it but he could just get away with it but now he knows he's in Kia's pocket if she accepts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Duuuude I lost count count how many times I broke my leg" Dom chuckled as he thought of his past. Kia was getting close to them but Dom was looking at Aidan and didn't see her coming as she got closer he felt his heartbeat quicken. Dom didn't have to look round to know its Kia coming towards them. He slowly looked at her as she spoke his face was emotionless. As she swung her tail he kept still and didn't flinch and she went off to the other Demon.
As she left his heartbeat went back to normal but kept watch on her as she left with the other demon, his eyes never leaving till she was out of his sight.

As the girl's came back unscaved Aidan let out a sigh of relief "Glad you to are ok" looking at Terri he smiled "What would I do without my nurse" he finshed with a wink.As they all talked about where to go Aidan just looked over at Dom "That many times then" then he noticed the look in his eyes as the feamle Demon walked off "Hey Dom was she the one that done this to you?" He asked. Looking back to Terri "Well there are a few place's we could go and see if we can work this out or does everyone wish to go home?"
Kia smiled as Bon said the words a Demon loves to hear, "Oh really Bob you know that means you will be my new toy, and then Zorack will want to know why your doing my bidding so he will find out and then your stuck with me too, and you remember how that went for the last Demon who said that to me." With a smile at the memories she knew Bob would remember of the things she had made the other demon do just because she was bored. "Would you like to retract that offer?" she was offering him a chance, but just one.

Dom replied "Yea that's her she actually let me live if I could survive the poison". As he saw the Demons disappear around the corner he just clicked that the girls were with him "Sorry Hey girls you two alright, and Thanks Terri for fixing me up the best you can, you saved my life". Dom was tired "I don't know where the nearest place is but my nearest place to go is at the park I have a secret bunker under the slide".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob looked at Kia and gave a sigh "I don't know anymore, I'll just suffer the wrath of Zacky and get it over with" Bob knew he was beat either way and soon has to suffer Zorack wrath. His imagination was going wild with thoughts of what Zorack might do to him but he kept his head down and followed Kia

There was a small blush on Terriana's cheeks at Aidan wink and she slightly looked away until he began talking of where they should go. She opened her mouth to say something but then Dom began to speak so she replied to him first, "It was no problem, sorry I didn't get to finish your ankle though. You weren't even the first person I had to get poison out of today." She added, jokingly giving Aidan a pointed look. "Well you two" She said, pointing at Aidan and Dom, "are still stuck with me, at least for a little while longer because you still have wounds I need to tend to." She then looked to Caitlin, "And I would like to check you too if you're ok with that, you went down pretty fast." She told her kindly. She turned to the group, "But I still need a place to do it, those two demons may have just left but I have no doubt that more will come soon enough."

Dom looked at Terri and thought that he needed more treatment "If that's the case then my bunker will definitely not be a good idea and my farms miles away and up a load of steps" he put on a fake smile "I don't know what to suggest"

Status
Not open for further replies.