And that was easily the final straw for Alexander. He was overtired as it was, already stressed, so to have to deal with the situation with Sandra and the possibility of dealing with the police? Well, quite simply, he wasn't prepared to, which was why he mumbled a quiet and meek 'sorry' before punching his boyfriend in the face to knock him out cold.

When Sandra regained consciousness, miraculously, it took her several minutes just to come to terms with what was happening-- and what had happened. The pain in her head was like nothing she had experienced before, gingerly touching the affected area and, once feeling the crusted blood, she recoiled in horror. She knew something bad had happened, but couldn't put her finger on just what. What she did notice was that she was sat up in a car she immediately recognised as one of Alexander's, peering at the man from the back. Her memory was sketchy, but she was sure she hadn't been in a car today...

"Ah, you're awake! Thank fuck for that, I thought you were dying on me," laughed Alexander weakly as he glanced briefly back at the girl, lowering the volume on the radio. "You and Timothy scared the crap out of me, I thought I'd killed you both, and... a-anyway! It's good you're awake."

Still pressed against the window, it wasn't until talking could be heard that Timothy eventually came through, and took his own sweet time to understand what exactly was going on. Letting out a groan, the cop glanced in the rear-view mirror only to notice the dark black-eye. Taking in the surroundings, he paled in horror when seeing the city get further from the back window.

"Alex... A-Alex, what the fuck is going on?" Timothy asked, his voice barely above a whisper, though it didn't take long to get louder as he sat up in his seat. "Where the fuck are we going, Alex?!"

"...I have another house, not too far from here. In the country, where I go to escape when things get a little stressful, you know? I... I thought that we'd go take a mini vacation so you both can calm down and... I don't know, think rationally?" He mumbled, his voice strained despite the attempt he made to smile over at his boyfriend... even if he couldn't really do that when Timothy sported a nasty looking bruise.

"Then, when you've both agreed not to call the cops on me, we can go home and carry on as normal. I've always wanted to take you out here, Tim. It's so quiet, peaceful... really romantic, actually."

"S-So let me figure this out. Sandra... Sandra was bleeding, I called an ambulance, and you thought that me bringing you to the police was the first thing I was thinking?! So... So you decide, 'hey, let's drag Sandra, who could easily get an infection from a lack of proper stitching, and punch Tim in the face'?! I can't... This is so fucking..." he babbled, clearly on the verge of a full-on panic attack, and directed that panic to Sandra's head, while ignoring his own concussion.

"How long is it going to take to get there, Alex? Is... I-Is there anything we can use to help her?! Like, I dunno... Thread? A-Anything? Oh my god, I think I'm going to vomit..." He insisted, while holding his head with a groan.

"I'm fine, Tim. Really. I'm just... tired, and my head hurts like hell, but I'll be fine," replied Sandra sleepily from the back, trying to ignore the throbbing pain. Typically, she was happy to downplay her pain if it made Timothy just a little more relaxed... even if there was absolutely nothing relaxing about this situation. Alexander clearly had no idea what he was doing either, if he thought this was a good idea. "...There'll be blood at your apartment, where the paramedics are going to turn up, Alex. I... I vaguely remember hearing you call them, then I blacked out--"

"I sorted it, Sandra. Gosh, it was relatively easy. I told them I would drive you to a private clinic. Granted, they think you're a drunk who took a nasty fall, but... I couldn't say I'd pushed you. It was an accident, I would never... hurt you. Likewise, I... I am sorry, Timmy. I love you," he mumbled, braving another glance across at him with a tearful smile. "I mean, I just panicked. People panic, make dumb decisions. It's normal."

"You should have brought her to the clinic!" He squeaked, while keeping his head between his legs to help with his growing nausea... Plus, it hid his tears. His need for control was a huge problem, especially when he was being driven off with his psycho boyfriend into the middle of nowhere. He was dizzy, and needed a solid ten hours of sleep, but that wasn't likely, was it?

"... H-How... How long will this be, Alex? I want to go home, I want my rats, and I want a hot bath..."

"I thought we could stay for a good fortnight. Phone one of your fucking cop friends, have them check on the rats for you. God, I'm bringing you to my other house, Tim. It's special to me. Least you could do is look forward to it. Breakfast in bed, cuddling all day, relaxing without the stress of work... I don't see why I'm the bad guy when I'm treating you to a nice vacation," he tutted, either playing the fool and deliberately ignoring all the reasons Timothy had to dislike him... or seriously being so deluded that he didn't see what he had done wrong. Given he was defending his actions, justifying the murders, the latter was more probable.

"That sounds really nice..." he admitted in a whimper, before immediately cursing himself. He wanted everything to be normal again. He wanted to be able to relax, be pampered, and be properly taken care of, sure. If he just completely ignored the fact that he was, essentially, being kidnapped, the scenario would be heavenly.

"It does, right? And I have a buddy who lives five minutes away who I think is real cute, Sandra. He'd love you. I've talked to him about you, obviously. He's a banker-- or was. He gave it all up, works from home now, but he's pretty wealthy, real handsome," smiled Alexander, the casual tone and normal demeanour only making Sandra's eyes sting with tears again. The fact he was acting like everything was fine was far more upsetting than if he was ranting and raging. Hell, she could deal with that, but she couldn't deal with him pretending that he was perfectly okay; that he hadn't just punched his boyfriend and knocked her unconscious.

Though, to appease him and save him getting mad while he was at the wheel, she managed a weak laugh.

"...He sounds too nice for me. I can't date anyone mega rich, or super high status. I'm just some normal kid from Vermont, Alexander. I'm nothing special. Your friend... he sounds nice, though. Maybe... Maybe we can meet him tonight?" She hopefully asked. The last thing she wanted to do was spend two weeks with Alexander at his country home, and so meeting his friend gave her -and Timothy- the perfect opportunity to get outside help.

"Is he nice? How did you two meet?" Came Timothy's weak voice, still remaining in his tight position as they drove on. "Was it... Was it through your business, or did you meet him in New York? I hope so. Are you going to be cooking for us? Alex, you're not the best cook in the world, so I hope you don't expect me to cook."

His random babbling wasn't anxious nonsense. He knew that the more 'normal' Alex thought this all was, the more 'normal' he would act... at least, he hoped. Not only that, but it kept the cop's mind off of the reality they were facing. Making up any excuse was all he could do.

"Hey, I'm a great cook! I made you steak last week, didn't I? I mean, just because I had professional help doesn't mean I didn't cook it. Granted, it would have burned if I was alone making it, so maybe you have a point," the designer grinned, taking a moment to fully appreciate the normal conversation, which he mistook for Timothy beginning to come around. He was far too happy to really realise it was simply to keep him from acting creepy.

"Oh, he's a childhood friend. He was my only friend back in high school, really. We both came from nothing, worked our way up... He's a good pal of mine. I'm surprised I haven't taken either of you to meet him. He knows all about you guys, I really should have brought you here sooner," he admitted with a faint groan behind his words. "I've been so stressed, y'know? I... I haven't been thinking straight, so this little vacation will do us the world of good, Tim. We'll get back to normal."

"You're... You're really going to need to make up for this, Alex." He insisted quietly, grimacing. "You're going to owe the fuck out of me. You'll owe Sandra and apology. I mean, a-after all, I wish this was a vacation of just you and me. Maybe, if she hooks up with this guy, it can be just you and me? I mean, wouldn't that be fun?"

Glancing towards Sandra, he tried to offer a shy smile. If his plan worked, at least she would be safe.

"...Wouldn't that be selfish, though? Palming Sandra off on my friend like that? They don't know each other, Timothy, it'd be rude of me, disrespectful, really..."

"Not at all! I'm not a child, Alex. I'd... love to spend some time with your friend. Besides, if he lives nearby, we can all hang out," she promised, though of course had no intentions of doing that. The first chance she got, she was going to tell his friend everything, get the hell out of there and have the police come raid Alexander's vacation home and arrest him. She still loved him dearly, but like hell did she trust him now. "...You two probably want to stay in your house together, I suppose. I'll be with your friend. If he's as nice as you say, it won't be awkward."

"If you're sure," he quietly sighed, though didn't hide the grin that pulled at his lips. "That's sorted then! I'll make it up to you, Tim, I promise. We can do whatever you want for the next two weeks. We can do what we want. We can have sex in the outdoor pool, I've always wanted to do that. We can just reconnect, you know? Now our secrets are out in the open, we can... I dunno, be a proper couple? No secrets, nothing-- I've got nothing else to hide, I promise."

"Does that mean you're going to stroll into the apartment and just announce when you kill someone?" He asked, hiding his growl in his voice. "I'd prefer you just come home and talk about your day. Talk about what we'll have for dinner, or what we'll watch on TV. I want to be able to have my rats and cuddle with you close. That sounds... amazing, and I'd like to do that these two weeks - bar, the rats of course. You said I could call someone to take care of them, right?"

"Sure, if you have someone to call-- does this mean you won't be an assistant to me now? You're a cop, right? I assume you'll just go back to doing that," he mumbled, taking a sharp left off the road and down some dusty forest path, which was at least an indication that they were close to his other home. "That'll suck. I liked it when you worked for me."

"You're a cop?" Blurted Sandra, though she couldn't feel too surprised by it. Nothing really surprised her at the moment. One of her best friends was a murderer - nothing could really overshadow that, even hearing that her other best friend wasn't some normal guy. "...I don't even care, I can't, it's just-- w-whatever."

"I'll explain to you later. I... I told you, I wanted to quit being a cop, Alex. I wanted to just be working for you, b-but... I don't know now. I'm sure people don't like me working with you, since I'm dating you. I'll figure it out when the time comes, okay?"

"Alex, what am I going to wear for two weeks? You didn't pack anything, and I sure as hell cant just wander about in a pair of boxers and a sweater for that long."

"...I don't know, we'll borrow stuff from my friend's place. His brother crashed there for awhile, and he was about your size. I'm sure he kept some clothes there," shrugged Alexander, not allowing anything to bring him down from the excitement he was currently feeling. Sure, the matter of clothes was a minuscule thing, but he wasn't going to ponder on it and let it stress him out when he just wanted to focus on enjoying the next few weeks. He knew he was entitled to take a holiday, and his business would be running fine without him - he had sorted that out before he left.

"Gosh, quit fussing. We're officially on vacation now. Granted, it's not anywhere fabulously hot and sunny - that's my idea of a holiday, but there's plenty of time for that in the future, hm?"

"Yeah, sure..." he whispered, and only lifted his head from his legs to take in the atmosphere, while holding his stomach to keep it calm. Once again, he adored the scenery, and if he just thought hard enough, he could truly just consider the whole thing as a romantic getaway... with Sandra. "I mean, couldn't you go back and get some clothes? I don't know how I feel about wearing someone else's stuff."

Pulling up outside his second home, absently smiling at the domestic feel he was met with, he did sigh heavily following his boyfriend's words, a sure sign he was giving in to him. "Fine, I'll head back and fetch some things for you. I'll grab you some clothes too, Sandra-- honestly, the things I do for you guys~ Just head on inside, I'll ring Max, tell him to pop around and introduce himself. The key's underneath the red plant-pot, so just... head on in and make yourself comfortable, I suppose."

Wearily analysing the situation, it didn't take long for Sandra to hurry herself out the car as fast as she could. Alexander apparently trusted them enough to stay in the house and wait for him, while going as far as to tell his neighbour to pop around. That was the perfect way to get help, surely? And Alexander was a fool for believing they'd just stroll into the house and wait.

"...When his friend pops over, we call the cops and stay in his house for safety, alright? Shit, Timmy, he... he really thumped you," murmured the girl as she gingerly took her friend's face in her hands, watching Alexander's car leave the same way it came. "...I think we should look for a bottle of wine, to take the edge off until that Max guy comes around."

"Says the woman with a giant crack in his skull, huh?" He murmured, despite holding his head nonetheless. "Hey, maybe there's some thread and a needle. I'm sure there's ice, I'll probably just put a pack on the eye and get some sleep. I'm exhausted. Maybe I'm going fucking crazy, but... but I really wish I could actually spend time with him, you know? I mean, this is all lovely. I really don't want him to go, Sandra. I mean, I do love him, and I don't know what I'd do without him. How fucking stupid is that?"