Life, Love, and the Foster Home

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheyenne chuckled a little and rested her head on Bryce's shoulder as they danced around the dance floor quietly. She smiled and then leaned back to look at him and she smiled, touching their noses.

After the date was over Bryce drove them back home, "I have one more surprise for you at the house."

"Oh gosh... what is it?"she asked chuckling as she got out of the truck with his help. They walked inside and she laughs a little as she held his hand and wondered what the surprise was.

He laughed, "You have to see when we get home. Geesh woman you don't get the point of a surprise do ya?"

Once they get into the house he leads her down the stairs, covering her eyes, "Ok ready?... 1... 2... 3!" He uncovered her eyes.

Cheyenne looked around the room slowly as her eyes were uncovered and she saw everything. She smiled slightly and reach out for Bryce's hands. When she finally got ahold of them she pulled him closer to her and hugged him as she looked over his shoulder."It's beautiful,"she says smiling over his shoulder.

He smiled, "I remember how you had a piano back in the old town. So we all decided to pitch in and get it for ya. Of course the room painting was my special touch." He said giving her a kiss on the lips.

Cheyenne smiled and kissed him back,"It's beautiful. Thank you,so much,"she said kissing him deeply with her arms around his neck.

He smiled a little into the kiss, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her close and kissed back just as deeply and passionately. Biting her bottom lip in between kisses.

Cheyenne smiled and pulled him down closer to him as she kissed him more. She hugged him tightly as she pulled back and just pressed her forehead against him as her breathing calmed down slightly and she just stayed really close to him."I love you. Thank you for today,"she said smiling at him.

He smiled, "No problem baby. Happy Birthday," he takes her hand, "Now come on and lets go to bed." He said leading her up the stairs. A couple weeks past and it was the first day for college. The past couple weeks have been spent planning the wedding. Before Bryce left to go to school they went over some stuff about the wedding, "Ok so we are in agreement its gonna be an outdoor wedding and its gonna take place in the meadow I proposed in right?"

"Yes,"she said sighing a little, sitting back on the couch. Cheyenne had decided not to attend college this year. She was going to take online classes instead so that she could still work and take care of the baby when she had him. She sighed as she slowly pulled herself up carefully, holding her baby bump and walking towards the door with Bryce."Just relax and don't worry about it. We still have a week and a half left. Just calm down, focus on school, and enjoy it. You're going to college today,"she says chuckling and kissing him softly.

He chuckled and kissed her lips, "I'm sorry I can't help it. I'm excited. Just remember though Autumn and Sydney are picking you up for the entire wedding dress pick out thing alright? Anything you want me to do for ya before I leave?"

"Be safe, and call me before you get home so I can hide the dress,"Cheyenne says chuckling slightly as she kissed him once more before she opened the door. She felt the baby move and she made a face,"He says bye too,"she says chuckling a little.

Bryce face brightened, "He kicked?" He asked feeling her stomach. He grinned when he felt him kick again.

"I think he's excited for you. He's saying congrats daddy!"She says chuckling a little as she felt the baby kick. She held on to her hips tiredly and let Bryce feel her stomach as she lifted up her tank top a little."Have a good day today, okay? I love you. Bye,"she says kissing his cheek.

He kisses back, "Ok love you too. See ya later babe. He said and with that he walked out."

Since being a boxer Bryce found the cop training rather easy. All police in training got their own uniforms and what not. Of course Bailey was mentoring him which was alot of help.

Cheyenne walked upstairs and showered before changing into a short sundress, not wanting to wear a lot since she was trying on dresses today. She ate a bowl of cereal before she heard Sydney and autumn walk in happily, telling her it was time to find a dress.

Cheyenne smiled and followed them to the car and they all go in excitedly as they drive towards the dress store

About 6 hours later Bryce texted Cheyenne, "I'm heading home baby. Love you." And with that he drive off. Still in his uniform.

Last edited:
By the time Cheyenne had picked out the dress and she brought it home, she said goodbye to Sydney and autumn, and hid it in the room Bryce had built for her. She quickly texted Bryce back, 'okay I love you too,"and with that, she began making dinner for them.

Before he goes home however he wanted to make a quick stop, he pulled over to the nearest barber shop and walked inside. He told the barber how to get it done. And with that he began clipping.
Once Bryce got home he walked up to the front porch, still trying to get used to the fact that his things weren't in his eyes anymore. He put on the cop hate and knocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.