Life, Love, and the Foster Home

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce nodded and smiled, "Yep! Got the best table and everything." He said leading her inside.

A host in a tux came out, "Mr. Wolfe?"

Bryce nodded slightly, "Yep that's me."

"Follow me then." He said as he led them to the center table. Bryce moved Cheyenne's chair back so she can sit down.

((The restaurant))

700-00071050w.jpg

Cheyenne smiled and sat down. When they both were seated and they had their drinks, Cheyenne smiled at Bryce and took his hand from under the table.

He smiled a little and squeezed her hand and were giving menus. The host left them be for a while before asking what they wanted to order, "So you like this little surprise?"

Cheyenne smiled at Bryce."Of course I do.. I love it. Thank you,"she says smiling."You're amazing,"she says dropping his hand as she took the menu. She finally found something that looked really good but wasn't really expensive as she took a drink of her water

He smiled slightly, "Well don't thank me just yet." He mutters to himself as he picked something from the menu. He couldn't help but admire how gorgeous she looked... she looked like a true goddess in his eyes. He smiled slightly, "You know you get more beautiful everytime I see you."

Cheyenne looked up from the menu as she heard him talk. She folded he r menu up again as she listened and chuckled, sitting it down. She looked up at him in his eyes finally when he said she got more beautiful every time he saw her, and her cheeks turned a light pink. She smiled and shook her head at him,"I think you're crazy."

"No not crazy Mrs. Wolfe. Just in love with a beautiful woman." he said and the waiter came, quickly taking their orders then leaving. Bryce looked back at her and smiled.

"I'm not Mrs. Wolfe quite yet though,"she says smiling a little, teasingly as she looked at him. After they ordered she looked around the place, not even noticing that he was looking at her. When she looked at him she blushed and shook her head."What?"

He laughed, "Nothing just thinking is all," he said shaking his head, "And I know I just like saying that. And even though you aren't Mrs. Wolfe yet you will be soon remember? About a month from now."

Cheyenne smiled at the thought,"Yes, I do remember. How could I forget? You wake me up every morning with that look in your eyes,"she said smiling as she took his hand."Now.. what are you thinking about?"

He kissed her hand, "Just everything. Our son, us, the wedding. Everything. That and I think about how much you changed me."

"How much I changed you?"she asked, raising an eyebrow."How have I changed you?"she asked looking at him.

"In a good way," he added, "Remember when you first met me? You were terrified of me. I hardly showed any affection for anything. You helped me show affection for another living being and that would be you."

Cheyenne smiled a little,"Actually, that was all you. I remember it perfectly and I'm pretty sure that I tried to push you away. Didn't work very well. You just kept holding on, and you're the one that changed yourself,"she said kissing his fingers.

"But you gave me a reason," he stood up for a moment, leaned forward and kissed her lips, "I love you Chey."

Cheyenne smiled and kissed Bryce back slightly, touching his cheek and pulling him a little closer. "I love you too,"she said after he pulled away.

After dinner Bryce noticed music was playing and couples were going onto the dance floor and Bryce smirked and stood up, holding his hand out, "Come on Chey we gotta make the most out of this night."

Cheyenne chuckled,"I'm really clumsy though.. you know that. I don't want to fall, and I don't dance!"She said chuckling as he dragged her to the floor.

He smirked, "Neither do I. But remember that when I made me dance?" He said as he wraps his arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around his neck, they slowly moved back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.