• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Life, Love, and the Foster Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheyenne smiled a little and pulled Bryce close as she kissed him with just as much passion. She smiled after a couple minutes and pulled back,"But we don't want to keep them waiting do we?"she asked smirking. She gave him a small peck before opening the door and holding his hand, pulling him with her.

He chuckles as he followed after her into the truck, "Eh, still think they can suck it up." He tease as he buckled up and start the truck.

Cheyenne chuckled and buckled up as she looked out the window. When they got to his grandparents house, Cheyenne hopped out and was greeted by chase and Destiny running up to her.

Bryce chuckled, gave Chase and Destiny a hug and a quick hello then gave Cheyenne a quick kiss goodbye, "See you later tonight alright?" He says before he got in the truck, "Love you." And with that he left.

"Love you too?"she said softly before walking inside with Destiny and chase. She was greeted by Bryce's grandparents, and she smiled as she saw her little brother fly down the stairs. She gave him a long hug and then all the kids decided they wanted to ride horses with her and play outside.

After about a good few hours Destiny dragged Cheyenne up the stairs and giggled, "Chey! There is a pretty dress upstairs for you! You should dress up for Brycie for tonight!"

Chase looked at her, "Dest! Shhh!"

Cheyenne thought about asking them what was happening, knowing one of them would spill, but she didn't, knowing Bryce wanted it to be a surprise."Well, I'm not sure what time Bryce is suppose to come pick me back up, but I'll talk to your grandma and if she says it's okay then I will put the dress on. I'll even let you help with my makeup and stuff if you want,"she told chase and Destiny.

Just then Susan came out and smiled, "Ask me what dear?" She asked.

Meanwhile Bryce was getting ready to pick her up.

Before Cheyenne could ask anything, she was interrupted by Destiny, jumping up and down."The pretty dress she can wear for Bryce tonight! Remember?!"She asked happily.

Susan smiled, "Of course sweety. Now why don't you and I both help her get ready."

Destiny giggled, "Ok!!" She said happily.

Meanwhile Bryce had just finished painting the room when Bailey and David walked in and smiled, "The piano is here." Bailey said.

Bryce smirked and got off the ladder, "That's great! Come on now lets bring it in." He said and the other two men followed shortly after him, carefully bringing the piano in.

Cheyenne walked upstairs with with Susan and Destiny. The boys decided to stay downstairs and play with the toy trucks. "You're not allowed to see the dress until after you are all ready. We can do your makeup and hair first and then you can get dressed,"she says smiling happily."Does Bryce know about this?"she asked raising an eyebrow as Susan started doing her hair and Destiny sat on the dresser, staring at her."You're so pretty!"

Bryce chuckled once all the guys got the piano in.
David and Bailey patted him on the back and left so Bryce could get ready. He jumped in the shower, shaved, brushed his hair then put on his suit and his favorite cologne on. Then finally he put on the blue tie... yes he had just now finally learned how to put on a tie! After he was ready to go he got in the truck and drove off to his grandparents house. He hopped out and knocked on the door.
(The suit lol)
52fcb835f06adb5bfd311ec403fa05f6.jpg

Cheyenne heard the knock on the door, but she was still working on her makeup with Susan, so destiny ran down the stairs and allowed Bryce inside. "Wait silly! She's not ready yet!"she says pulling him inside. She made him sit on the couch and wait with James, Bryce's grandpa, and Chase before she ran back upstairs and told them Bryce was here.

After Cheyenne finished her makeup and hair, she was allowed to see the beautiful dress. She smiled as she first saw it and was amazed at the beauty."Did Bryce buy this?"she asked, smiling at Susan. She quickly put it on along with the matching shoes, and took a deep breath before walking downstairs.

Susan chuckled, "Well Bryce bought it. But Autumn picked it out." She said before she headed down the stairs.

Chase quickly looked to see if she was coming down the stairs then went back over to Bryce telling him she was coming and he got up waiting at the bottom of the stairs. When he saw her he smiled and took her hand, "Wow you look beautiful Chey."

Cheyenne smiled nervously as she carefully walked downstairs, careful not to trip or fall, something she was very good at when she got nervous. She had no idea what Bryce had planned, but was sure that it would be amazing, just like him. As she stepped off the last stairs and looked up at him she smiled and took his hand as she heard him speak.

"Thank you.. it's beautiful,"she said smiling as she looked down at Susan and Destiny."Thank you guys for helping me get ready. I missed you guys,"she said before they gave her a hug.

Bryce nodded to them, "Thanks guys. Love you. Now I will take it from here." he said, still holding Cheyenne's hand he led her to the truck and opened the passenger door for her.

Cheyenne chuckled and got in the truck, buckling her seat belt as she waited to see where Bryce and her were going."Soo what's the plan for tonight anyway?"she asked smiling over at him.

As Bryce drove off he smirked, "Can't say. Its a surprise." He said. About 15 minutes later he parked it in front of the nicest restaurant in town. He got out of the truck and over to the passenger door, opening it and helping Cheyenne out.

Cheyenne got out of the truck with Bryce's help and she looks at him surprised."Are we going here?"she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back