Life, Love, and the Foster Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I do,"she said smiling at Bryce, eagerness overtaking her as she bit her bottom lip. The moment was finally here. She was now Mrs. Wolfe... she was married. Even better, she was married to the best husband in the world, and had their baby on the way. She smiled as she heard the next few words."Well... you know what's next....Bryce, you may now kiss your bride,"he said smiling.

He grins, "Don't mind if I do." He said, cupping her face in his hands he leans forward and kisses her deeply. Everyone claps cheering them on. Now this was a new chapter in their lives. They were now Mr. And Mrs. Wolfe and along the way they will have a beautiful baby boy.

Cheyenne Cheyenne smiled right before she pulled Bryce towards her and their lips touched for the first time while being married. The thought made her smile, and the cheering for them made her blush, but she didn't mind. She kissed him more and eventually pulled away but kept her face really close to his as she opened her eyes to smile and look at him.

Bryce smiled and took her hand, leading her down the aisle, "Alright everyone! See ya at the reception!" He said before he and his new wife got into a limo.

Cheyenne got into the limo and sat beside Bryce. She smiled and took his hand as they sat in the limo and they were driven towards the reception.

Along the way Bryce looked at Cheyenne, smiled and kissed her cheek, "Was that everything you dreamed it would be?"

"Even more,"Cheyenne said smiling as she looked at him."And you?"she asked him, kissing him again, not yet getting enough of him.

He grinned as the limo parked in front of the wedding reception, "Happy that I married the love of my life?... Of course I am!!!" He said happily.

Cheyenne chuckled and got out with Bryce, walking inside and chuckling as she looked around. She smiled and kissed Bryce again."I am so happy."

((Uhhhhh responded to both RPs in this one XD))
He smiled, "Me too."
The night went on and everyone was having the time of their lives. The time finally came for the newly weds to dance. Bryce chuckled as everyone cheered them on. Bryce chuckled as he took his wife to the dance floor and placed his hands on her hips.

((Sorry! Not sure how that happened.... lol I'll fix that!))

Cheyenne blushed slightly as she slipped her arms around Bryce's neck and she danced around the floor with him as the song played softly and she whispered to him softly.

As they dance Bryce smiled down at her, "So how does it feel to be Mrs. Wolfe now?" He asked as he slow danced with her.

"It feels even better than I imagined. How does it feel to be married now?"she asked chuckling. She stared up at him and smiled."I think we have a little something between us,"Cheyenne said as she felt the baby move as she stepped clothes to Bryce. She chuckled and looked down before looking back into Bryce's eyes.

He chuckled a little, "It feel great I mean I am married to you after all the love of my life." He chuckled and looked down at her stomach, "I think he is happy for us too."

Status
Not open for further replies.