Life, Love, and the Foster Home

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheyenne heard the knock on the door and was surprised, unsure of who exactly it was. She walked towards the door with an apron around her body and opened the door.

Bryce smiled when she opened the door and kissed her lips, "Hi baby. How was your day?"

"Bryce?"she asked a little shocked to see him in his uniform already. She looked at him and smiled as she pulled up his hat to see his hair cut. She smiled and shook her head,"You look amazing!"

He laughed as he walked in, "Well thanks. Still trying to get use to the fact that my hair isn't in my eyes anymore," he hugged her, "Piper barely recognized me."

Cheyenne laughed,"Well I didn't until I heard your voice either,"he says chuckling. "How was your day?"she asked smiling.

He nods as he through the hat on the table, "A lot of physical training it was awesome. This is the first time I actually had a teacher like me. So you know that's knew. This isn't the official uniform one," he said, turning so she could see big bold letters saying CADET. He turned to face her, "How was your day?"

Cheyenne laughed as she continued cooking and glanced at him as she talked."It was pretty good. We found a dress that I love, it's beautiful and not expensive either. And I went and ordered the cake so you didn't have to worry about it. He was kicking more today too, especially when I put on the dress. He loved it so I got it,"she says laughing.

He laughed, "That's great," a thought occurred to him and he looked at her, "I just realized something and asked, "Do you know who is going to be your maid of honor yet?"

"Well.. I don't know. Autumn of course is going to be in the wedding, along with Piper and Sydney, I just don't know which one to choose,"Cheyenne said."I don't know. I've been thinking about it a lot recently but I'm not sure who to choose,"she said, stressing about it.

Bryce sighs "Well I am sure you'll pick one," he said kissing her cheek, "Still have a week."

Cheyenne nodded. After she finished cooking, she handed Bryce a plate and then sat down across from at the table to eat.

A week later the day was finally here! The wedding day. Bryce stayed over at David's, his best man, while the girls stayed over at his house to get ready. Bry really cleaned up good. He took a shower, shaved and everything. He took a step back to look at himself. He grinned.

Cheyenne looked in the mirror nervously as she patted down the dress and looked at Piper, her maid of honor. She smiled happily and sat back down so Piper could continue her hair. After she was all dressed and ready, Cheyenne stood and walked down the stairs where she met the rest of her bridesmaids.

Bryce made it to the wedding ceremony before Cheyenne. Everybody was here waiting for the lovely bride to show up. Bailey took the honor in giving her away in placement of her father. He waited for the car to show up.

Cheyenne and the girls all got into the car and they drove to the wedding ceremony where everything was set up. Cheyennes stomach butterflies were going crazy by this point, and she was more nervous than she had ever been before. As they parked and everyone stepped out of the car, she realized no on could see she had arrived due to her being blocked out from Bryce's view. She smiled a little as she saw him though, and she felt bailey take her arm. She took a deep breath before the girls took their place up by the alter and the music started.

Bryce himself felt butterflies in his stomach, especially when he saw his lovely bride. He had the biggest smile on his face. When she finally reached him he took her hand. And with that the ceremony began. Bryce quickly whispered, "You look amazing..."
A few moments passed and the priest (or whatever its called) "Have you two both prepared your vows?"

Bryce looked at him and nodded he had his memorized, "Cheyenne before I met you I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life a bitter old lonely man. Although that thought began to disappear when you came into my life, you have made me a better man than I use to be. You are one woman that was and still is worth fighting for. I promise to fight, protect and love you even after the end of time. You and our future child will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks to you I now have a bigger and more welcoming heart."

Last edited:
When the priest told Cheyenne that she could begin her vows, she took a small shaky breath and looked at Bryce with a smile. "Bryce.. When I met you, the only thing I knew the definition of was fear. I had been running from nearly everything because I was scared, and frankly, I was more scared when I met you than I was ever before. But you taught me that there's only one thing that can actually conquer fear, and that's love. I was terrified to love you, but now that I have, I don't regret anything. You have changed me for the better and I am excited and even a little scared for ours and our sons future, but I know we will conquer it just like we did our past. Thank you,"she said smiling slightly.

Bryce smiled then the priest looked at Chase who came down the aisle holding her wedding, her wedding band and Bryce's wedding band.
"Bryce I think you know what to do?"
Bryce smiled and nodded slightly, pulling out her wedding ring and band, he grabbed her left hand and put it on her ring finger.

Cheyenne laughed a little and took Bryce's rings and slid it on his finger. She smiled as she let go of his hand and looked at chase who was smiling at them. She thanked them with a chuckled and looked at Bryce as the priest smiled and told them their next command.

The priest looked at Bryce, "Bryce, do you take Cheyenne to be your wife?"

Bryce nodded, "I do." He smiled

The priest looked at Cheyenne, "And Cheyenne? Do you take Bryce to be your husband?"

Status
Not open for further replies.