Lewi & Tritsteel

The old man grabbed some leaves and chewed them as he returned back into the home, seeing how Kieara left.

The road to the cave was relatively safe, just a few little wild animals could be found in the way. What it was a little bit more difficult was getting into the cave. Even if the entrance could be easily seen, the only way to get to it was to climb down a few meters down the cliff. The path to get into the cave wasn't all that difficult, and the weather was nice, but that would prove to be the very first real test for those who dared to enter in the cave, which, as the old man said, bright in a mild blue color.

Kieara was shocked to see that it was as the old "crack head" had said. She put the machete in her belt and began to climb down slowly and carefully. After having effectively scared herself a couple times she made it down and ventured inside.

The blueish color came from the reflection of the light on the water, but not just that, because the water was specially blue because of some weird plants which grew on the bottom of it. A plant that also grew, but not as big as inside the water, all over the cave. Mixed with other regular and not so common plants, the cave had a essence in the air that saturated the nose with all kinds of sweet and bitter smells, some of them hallucinogen for sure.

Walking deeper into the cave was impossible to do without stepping over the plants, which dropped even more essence into the air when agitated. The cave seemed not to have an end.

Kieara tried to pull her shirt over her nose so she wouldn't breathe the unknown gases in. IT worked minorly, but it wouldn't save her forever. She ventured further into the cave contemplating going back.

The effort of getting all the way into the cave was rewarded with a pretty big dome, made of beautiful crystals and more plants. In the middle of it there was a pond with a small isle on the middle, and swimming in the pond there where three young girls, all of them bare naked, laughing and having fun. As the mild light of unknown precedence illuminated the area, it could be seen really clear all the particles of dust and plant seeds floating on the air. One of the girls seemed to notice Kieara and she pointed at her, making the other ones stop laughing and then looked at her smiling. Everything seemed so real, but at the same time so... Impossible.

"Am I dreaming?" She said aloud beginning to wonder if some sort of hallucinogen that the old man had given her was kicking in or something. She was wondering if she too had went crazy in this forest and was beginning to question if the friend she sought out had even existed. She moved closer to the water and girls.

One of the naked girls muttered something to the others and they all laughed shyly. "Who are you, girl?" Asked one of them as they sank a little bit not to show her their nakedness. "Yes... And what are you doing here?" Asked the other one.

"I am Kieara." She spoke. "And I am looking for my friend. Aaron." she said to them. "Have any of you seen a young man around these parts anywhere?"

The girls laughed again, shyly. "A young man?" Wondered one of the girls blushing. "Is he cute?" Asked the other one. "And how old is he? Is he single?" Asked the last of the three and then all of them laughed again.

She blinked a few times at their questions. "Well, that's not important. Just have you seen anyone?"

The girls seemed to be disappointed with her answer. "You are no fun, lady." Replied one of them. "No. You are our first visitor in... Many time." Replied the other one. The last of them looked at the others and then looked at Kieara. "You are welcome to join us... If you want. The daughter of the Jungle should be here soon." Said her. "Yes... Isn't that what you came here for?"

Two of the girls got out of the water as the other one stood swimming inside the pond. The gently grabbed Kieara by the hands and softly pulled her towards the water. Their touch felt so real, so right... "We don't know..." Replied one of the girls. "You should ask her." Said the other one. "Come on, get rid of all those clothes and come swim with us..."

Kieara wanted too so bad but something inside her told her to resist. She gently pulled her hands back with a smile at the girls. "I'd love to but i'm not a strong swimmer." She told them.

Kieara wanted too so bad but something inside her told her to resist. She gently pulled her hands back with a smile at the girls. "I'd love to but i'm not a strong swimmer." She told them.

They laughed with their cute little shy laughs and kept pulling her. Helping her get rid of her clothes. "Come on, we will teach you." Said one of the girls. "Yeah, it'll be fun. Besides... YOu wanted to see the daughters of the Jungle, right? Why not wait while having fun with us?" Said her teasingly as the two girls caressed her whole body teasingly.

Kieara knew she'd had to have slipped into a stupor. She had to have. She tried to escape it's wrenches. "but I so enjoyed just watching you all, you seemed happy." She said trying to pull away.

Both naked girls looked at her and stopped insisting any further. "Mmmm... You are no fun, lady. You should let yourself go, live the life, enjoy it." Said the girl almost singing as she danced her way into the water again. "Remember, you are more than welcome to join us if you want... " Said the other girl softly caressing Kieara's chin with a single finger. "... This happiness you say... You can have some of it if you want it." Muttered her as she to walked into the water again.

Then, the mild light beams of the sun began to enter to the place through a very tiny holes on the ceiling, and the reflection of it on the crystals illuminated blindingly the small island on the center of the pond. Then, a few minutes later, as the sun beams left the holes, a figure of a young girl could be seen sitting in the middle of the pond. Her silhouette was filled with really suggestive curves, and her strong shoulders were decorated by her long hair, of a dark green color.

The other girls stood agape looking at the green haired lady, and swim around her, worshiping such a beautiful creature. The lady stretched and caressed her beautiful brown skin, and as soon as she noticed Kieara she looked at her. "How is it you are not swiming with my friends, lady?" Asked her softly and kind, with a mesmerizing smile in her gorgeous face.

Kieara smiled. "Are you the daughter of the Jungle?" She asked her smiling. "I'm not a strong swimmer." She said.

The lady got up and swiam across the pond, getting close to Kieara and observing her. She took her hand and gently caressed her arm as she walked around Kieara, looking at all her body. "Mmmm... You wish to become stronger, to become more brave... Yet you still refuse to be free, to be willing to become a warrior.... To enjoy life..." Muttered her as he stopped in front of her and looked at her. "Come with me Kieara.... Come with me..." Said the lady as she slowly got into the pond again.