Lewi & Tritsteel

Kieara was reluctant, untrusting, but she followed anyway. She slowly sank into the water behind her. If this was a stupor, and this was how she died, she'd do it with dignity.

The lady smiled and gently grabbed Kieara's hand again, softly helping her swimming. The other girls came to them between shy laughs and swam around them. "So tell me, Kieara, Why did you came here? Why do you wish to became a warrior?" Asked her. "She is looking for a man." Said one of the other girls.. "Yes, a strong and handsome guy." Said another one and they laughed between teeth. "So... This man. Is he in the Jungle.... And let me guess... You want me to tell my mother to let you in her domains. Am I wrong?" Asked the lady as she danced in the water with Kieara.

"Yes please." She said relaxing into the soothing motions. She held onto the lady though afraid of drowning. She didn't want to drown. She spoke. "He means a lot to me..." she'd become attatched to Aaron. Perhaps as more than a friend, or a body gaurd should be, but she couldn't help it. She knew she loved him, even if he didn't feel the same, and she just had to find him.

The girls laughed very softly. "She likes him..." Said one of them. "I knew it..." Muttered the other. "Your reasons are strong... But are you strong enough to fulfill that which brought you here?" Asked the lady holding Kieara close. "My mother... She can be really dangerous... And not only her, but also the people who dares to walk into her domains... Strangers who wish only profit from her. And the creatures who freely roam her lands... Have you ever faced a wild bear?" Said the lady. "Tell me, would you be willing to face a bear?"

Kieara spoke. "I care not for my life. I am ill experienced in everything useful, no one has allowed me to learn for myself through life, but just so I can see my friend again I don't care." she said. "I want not profit from your mother, I just want my friend back."

"Close your eyes, Kieara." Muttered the lady softly as she hold her close. "You have decided to embark in this quest to save your friend, and that is honorable. But remember, the path of the warrior is difficult and long. It will challenge you, it will sharpen your skills... But it will also change you. Be strong of body and mind, overcome everything that gets in your way... Kieara, become a warrior!" Said her kissing her deeply and sinking with her into the pond.

The morning came, and the gentle sound of the waves of the sea and the warm light of the sun illuminated the beach. A small crab was happily walking when he found Kieara body laying on the sand. He did his tiny 'ninja' walk and got on top of her, clapping with his clamps, trying to wake her up after that psychedelic journey she just lived. It felt so real...

Kieara sat up in a groggy state. She watched the little crab fall off of her and rose a brow. Where'd that thing come from? she was in a cave, where was she? She looked around and then blinked after rubbing her eyes. She made sure she still had the machete and went hunting for her friend once again.

The crab moved a few mini steps away and looked at Kieara. Then, the little animal clapped his tiny clamps in the air, like if he was trying to celebrate something, or be happy about something.

Not too far it could be seen a small traces of smoke, probably from a encampment of some pirates, or maybe from those unknown army guys who were after Kieara. The old man's house couldn't be seen from the beach, but the cliffs did, so it would probably be just a matter of half a day to be able to return to the house just by following the cliffs.

Kieara didn't plan on returning just yet. She still had to find her friend. She would inspect the smoke but it would be risky. She'd have to be careful. She silently made her way towards the camp. Then she looked to see what was there.

The encampment was near the shore, it was formed by a few shacks and very small open shed with some pigs in it. Guarding the encampment there were only three armed men, but they didn't looked like army guys at all. They were dressed with ragged clothes and vests and they were armed with old weapons. No need to be a scientist to know they were pirates. "Hey! Where the heel are the others!" Yelled one. "They went to check on something on the far side of the island!" Replied another one.

The last of them was standing between two shacks, turned away from Kieara, ignoring everything around him, trying to scare away some flies. "Fuck. This. Heat." Muttered him.

Kieara let out an inaudible sigh at the sight. HEr friend was not here. She silently and carefully snuck away from this sight and headed off again looking for leads.

As Kieara started to leave, what it looked like a family walked into her, but as soon as they looked at her, they stepped back scared. "Oh.... It cannot be..." Muttered a old woman. "Warrior..." Muttered her. "Warrior? P... Please, you must help us. Our daughter, she have been kidnapped. Some pirates took her, they have her prisoner with more of our people. We've been following them but they are in a encampment, not far from here." Said what it looked like the mother. "Please, Warrior. I beg you, save our people, and bring my sister back." Asked the younger son of the family.

Kieara turned when she was stopped. "Oh no i'm not-" She was cut off by the little boy. A moment of silence fell between them. She felt like this was going to be useless blood shed. She didn't know how to fight, she would die for sure....but she couldn't leave them there. "Ok.."

Back in the pirate encampment things where as boring as they were before and the three pirated in that place weren't even guarding anything, they were just standing there, with weapons so old it would be a miracle if they shoot properly. One of them was sitting in a chair, leaned against the wall of one of the shacks. The other two were looking the opposite way, talking about meaningless things in their native language.

Kieara assumed that the one at the shack was the one that held the girl in it. she got an idea and lifted a rock. Then she tossed it far out to the opposite direction of the hut to distract him and make him look that way. If he went to inspect it, she'd go inside that hut.

The pirate moved all of sudden, falling off the chair. "What?" Asked him to himself as he got up and looked around. "Who did that?" Asked him, again to the air as he went to inspect the noise. "I... Anyone there?" Wondered the pirate as he stopped protecting the shack he was supposed to.

She silently darted inside the shack to see what, or who was inside.

Inside the shack there was a couple of cells made with bamboo. Inside of them there were a couple of girls still awake and some others on the floor, too tired to move or maybe dead. There was a pirate sitting in a chair, with his feet on a table and listening to music, completely unaware of Kieara's presence. "Heeeeey Macarena.... Ha, this shit's fun." Muttered the pirate. One of the caged girls looked at Kieara with her machete and her warrior stance. "Warrior... Kill him and help us get out of here, please."

Kieara couldn't imagine all the bad this man had done. the people he'd killed with no remorse, but to save lives she'd have to take his. Her hand shook as she drew her blade. Her soul would go to hell for this, but those girls....She quickly did the deed cutting deep into his throat so as to silence him.

That pirate sure didn't expected that. He moved and fell to the ground as the blood on his body escaped out of him, and in a few seconds he wasn't moving any longer. "Hey, come on, wake up. A mighty warrior has come to save us." Said one of the caged girl waking the rest of the people in there. The cages were closed with some duct tape and ropes, nothing a sharped machete can't cut. Over the table there was a pretty old rifle, some ammo for it and a gun.