Lewi & Tritsteel

They continued walking for quite a while, and finally decided to stop for a rest when they found a neat cave next to a river which offered a nice view to the surroundings. They sat around a improvised camp fire and the accent guy offered the princess some rations he had found on the dead captain. Then he got up and got to the woman guard. "Thanks for saving us." Said him. "No problem." Replied her. "By the way... Do you know something about the other man? Her personal guard?" Muttered the accent guard to the woman, looking at the princess for a second. "I got to grab him in the last second, but when the parachute opened he fell off from my grip." Explained her. "How high was that?" Asked him. "I don't know... But I'm afraid it was still to high." Said her. "Then he is..." But the woman interrupted him. "I don't know. He fell off me, but I never found his body. If that's what you ask."

Kieara heard this and a spark of hope lit in her. She looked up. "You mean he might be alive?" she said to them. She wasn't leaving here til they at least had a body.

"I don't know, princess. The chances are he is not...." She took a deep breath. "But stranger things had happened." Said her trying to keep up the hopes, even if it was just to help them get out of that place alive. "What we should do now is keep moving." Said her after a few minutes of silence. "Come on, I think I saw some smoke not far from here." Said her getting up.

Kieara spoke. "I'm not leaving this place without at least seeing if he's dead or not." She said and got up to follow orders.

AS the started to walk again, both guards looked at each other. "I understand your concern, princess, but our job is to take you to a safe place. And right now this isn't a safe place." Said the accent guard. "I'm sorry, but if that guy is still alive, he would have to make it on his own." Said the woman, being a little bit more rough, but also being realistic.

"My life is no more sacred than anyone else's! I am NOT leaving until I know!" She said.

"What do you think this is? A game? Well, this is not, princess. Maybe for your God's eyes your both lives are the same, but right here, right now, in the real world, we have a job to do. And that job is to protect you, so you better shut up and be quiet or might as well consider yourself already dead." Said the woman guard. "Now let's keep going, the smoke source is close."

"I do consider myself already dead." She said beginning to get frustrated as she begrudgingly followed.

The woman guard shook his head and continued walking. Not too much later they found a quite big white, wood house built just next to a cliff. A vast sea could be seen occupying the whole horizon as the sun finally set behind the water. "Hey! Hey you ther... Hahahaha!" Said a voice of an old man. "Wha... hahahaha... What... Are you... real?" Said him again, as he came from behind some bushes, wearing only his pants.

"Ha! Hahhaha!" Continued laughing. "Why are you guys so... Hahahahah... Serious? You shoul... Relax... and all those guns... Hahahahaha! What do you... Like I mean, shoot something or what? Hahahah" The old man was obviously on drugs. But he seemed to be enjoying it. "Come on! It's been like a hundred years since the last... visit?" Said him walking to his house, but stopping half way to look at them again. "You are not ghosts, right?" Asked him. "Wha.... You know? I don't care! Hahahaha. Come on Ghost people! Come in!"

Kieara saw the man and blinked. Was it safe to be here? he was obviously delusional.

The woman guard looked at the princess and the other guard and started to walk to the house. "Wait. Is that... Mmm... Safe?" Muttered the accent guard. "If he was a big guy armed to the teeth... yeah, maybe. But a old man so high he believes we are ghosts? I don't think so." Said her and walked with them into the house. The old man seemed nowhere to be found, then all of sudden he appeared with a couple of wood bowls with dust of all kind of colors in them. "Want some, gost people? Hahahaha..... I enjoy the red one myself." Said him as he walked from a place to another place with a slow pace. "Oh... But I don't even know what are you here... Are you here looking for somethinnnng? Maybe someone?" Said the old man looking at The woman guard first and then to the princess.

The princess wanted to ask about Aaron...so she did. "A young man around these parts....his name was Aaron."

The woman guard shook her head. "A man you say?...." Said the old man getting close to the princess. "You guys have luck to got in here. That jungle.... That place takes you, looks straight into your soul and breaks it if it's not strong enough... The jungle judges you, you know? Judges if you are strong enough, brave enough.... And if you are not, she will get rid of you...." Explained the old man getting all mystical. "Tell me.... Is this... Aaron man you talk about strong enough? Tell me, young woman.... Are you strong enough to face the truth.... And go find him? Are you willing to accept the challenge of the jungle?"

"I don't know about these two dopes but I am." she spoke. an unknown courage had arose in her since being dropped in this place. And she wasn't going to stop til she had her friend back.

"Dopes? You know what? I quit. I've got enough of this." Said the woman guard going to find a sofa to lay on for a while. The accent guard seemed a little more interested, but truth was that he was a little bit tired of all what happened lately. The old man looked at her into the eyes and even smelled her. "Yes... You think you are... You know you are... But... Are those words the only thing you've got? Or do you really mean those words? Tell me, is this Aaron friend of yours so important you are willing to overcome those fears I sense on you? Are you really willing to explore the path of the warrior that resides in all of us?"

"I'm tired of being a helpless little girl that everyone fawns over, I want to make it or break it on my own."

The woman guard looked at the princess and let out a mild chuckle. "You do... Yes, yes, yes.... I can't see it in you yet... But don't be afraid. I will show you the path... But be warned; I can only show you the door, you must be the one willing to cross it." Said him. "Are you really willing to Learn the truth about your own self?" Said the old man as he walked to the entrance. "If so, follow me. Come on, come with me." Said him as he left the house and went to a little greenhouse next to his house.

She ignored the guards and followed. Kieara was sick of this. Sick of being fawned over, sick of people hating her, sick of feeling helpless. Instead of being the one saved, she wanted to be the one rescuing this time.

((Love the old man XD))

The greenhouse was filled with all kinds of exotic plants from all colors and shapes. "Girl! Said him appearing from behind some plants. "In order to unleash that... Power that lays deep in you, you must take a journey to the very insides of the land..." Explained him as he searched for something between all kinds of plants and weird things. "... You will have to face the daughter of the Jungle,dance with her, prove her that you are worthy of her respect. Only that way you will be able to face the real threat..." Said him as he finally found what he was looking for. "... Only then the Jungle will accept to train you as the true warrior you wish to become." Said the old man giving her a machete.

"Follow the cliff, about half day from here there is a cave... You will recognize it for the blue glow that emanates from the deeps of it. Then you should journey inside... There you will find the answers to your questions and your true self will be revealed... And with luck, the very same daughter of the Jungle will reveal before your eyes."

(( Thanks ^^ ))

Kieara was totally lost. However she'd do as told. Perhaps he wasn't so crazy. She started off. "Thank you." Then she was gone.