Lewi & Gicofokami

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
With a rather pained sigh, he set down the peroxide and cotton swab. "Hold on for a moment." He stood up and walked into the bathroom. Sighing again, he took out his cell phone and dialed a certain number. After two rings, someone picked up. "..... Yeah, its me. ...... Oh, so they're ready to go? Send the evoker and my weapons as well. The tonfas and my Katana. .... Thank you. Oh and I need another favor. The friend I had told you about,...Can you place her under the Group's protection? ..... Thanks. Anyways, i'll see ya." -'Preparing for a showdown?'- Said a voice inside Allen's head as he hung up the phone. "That I am." He mumbled to himself.

Kieara sat still the thoughts of her father hunting her only friend down terrifying. She didn't want him hurt, but that was exactly how things were going. She waited patiently having no idea what he was doing.

-"Don't forget that I'm still on your side."- "Yeah, I know. After all, you are me." Allen said as he returned to the area where Kieara was and sat down next to her. He wasn't really intimidated by her father's little stunt there. While sitting in thought, he was going on about the multiple options of how it would go down. He wasn't afraid to do something drastic now that the peices have been placed. Now, was the time to get ready, after all: Her father had no information on him.

"I-i'm sorry..." she stammered frightened. "I'll g-go home that way he won't bother you..." She said to him.

Allen shook his head. "He has no information on me. Not even my name." When he stood up, he heard a knocking on the door. "Perfect timming." He went to the door and picked up the box that was just outside and returned to the area. When he opened it up, he smiled and withdrew a revolver and a look-alike pistol. His other weapon is going to take a long time to get there due to prying eyes.

Kieara's eyes widened seeing the weapons and she tensed.

With a soft smile, Allen put the revolver on a nearby table and the faux-pistol in the holster on his waist.

"W-what're those for…" she asked. She'd heard him fooling around with the weapons and shed been around weapons enough to know what the distinctive metallic sound was.

((earlier I was half asleep and wrote she saw instead of heard lol I'm sorry))

(Its cool, no worries.)

Allen had let a determined look befall his face. "If i'm going down, I'm gonna fight. It's not in my nature to give in after what i've been through." With a nod, he got up and streched. After standing for a few seconds, he quickly drew the pistol form the holster and put it to his head, then back in the holster. "Just like old times." He chuckled.

Kieara spoke. "What do you mean just like old times?" She asked. What had he been put through? She wanted to know.

"Oh, just through the Greek equilivent of of hell and back and against the end of the world twice..."He said, semi-truthfully and lying at the same time.

He chuckled. "I sound like a half-baked anime character don't I?"

"Well, I am not sure what that is, but if you say so....but what are you talking about?"

"It's a long and stupidily complicated story." He sighed as he sat down again.

Kieara paused for a long moment then simply spoke. "Oh...."

He simply nodded and went to the kitchen to grab a waterbottle.

As he sat down on the couch, he opened the waterbottle and took a drink.