Lewi & Gicofokami

Allen silently wrapped his arms around her. -Noone's comming.- Good. -Are you sure that it's allright? I mean, she did remind you of before.- I know. I can't keep thinking about that whenever I meet someone. He got the impression of a thoughtful nod inside his mind.

Kieara continued to rest on him. She hoped with time her new friend would open up to her, but she couldn't be sure.

Still in a semi-out of it mood, he took a deep breath. After remembering being told multiple times that he should open up, he keeps unawarely closing himself off since the death of someone close.

Kieara tried to be open too, but it wasn't easy with how her father did.

-But it wasn't easy. You should still be happy that you survived those events.- At that time, Allen cut the mental link just to think back on what took place no more than 3 years ago...

Kieara hadn't the slightest. He hasn't told her anything about him.

But he decided not to open up until these current events were over and in the clear. -When will that be?- Hell if I know. But I have too... After all, there are people that I need to protect.

Kieara mumbled something in her sleep about her father and then tensed a bit.

A small ringging noise was comming from Allen's left pant pocket. While still keeping an arm around her, he looked took it out and saw a familiar number on the tiny screen. Deciding not to answer at the moment, he sent a text message to the sender.

Kieara stirred a bit from that. She sighed though and snuggled further into his chest.

-It was them, wasn't it?- Allen nodded slightly. They had all the plans set up, now only the proverbial hook needed a bite.

Kieara wasn't aware of anything he was planning, but she didn't want to cause trouble.

And the hook had bitten the line when the sound of someone kicking the door. "Well now, eariler than I expected. Though the manager and owners of the hotel here are gonna be pissed..."

Kieara woke hearing it and sat up groggily. "huh? W-whos there?"

Another bang at the door was to answer her question. -That answers that.- Allen silently took out the revolver and shot at the the foot of the door. With that, the idiot that was at the door ran off.

Kieara yelped and gasped as she heard the gunshot. Not being able to see unexpected noises like that terrified her. She shook from head to toe in a panic.

"Oh boy, collaterial damage, just what I wanted." He remarked sarcasticily

Kieara spoke. "P-please don't do that so r-randomly." she asked. "I-If you can warn me first...."