Lewi & Gicofokami

"Allright, lets go." He said. "I really shouldn't do this, but lets go to my hotel room." As he said that, he knew what that had implied. Shaking his head, he looked back at her. "Can't have ya walking around with bruises on ya. I don't know much about first-aid, but I can help." He said with a small smile and started walking.

Kieara reached out for him. "W-wait! Please....Please don't leave me here...." He forgot she couldn't see to walk around like others. She had to be led.

Allen facepalmed when he almost forgot her. "Sorry bout that." He said and walked up to her, grabbing her hand lightly. "Shall we get going?"

Kieara spoke. "O-ok...." She moved close. She felt like she still might run into something so she shifted from holding his hand to holding his arm.

He nodded and started on the semi-long walk back to his hotel. "Oh man, this will be an intresting story to tell."

Kieara was silent. She felt like such a burden to him.

With a tiny sigh, he decided to dig through his mind for a few quick plans. While thinking, he knew that someone was bound to know that she was gone for a long time.

"Hm? Oh its cool, no worries." He said with a small smile as he got to the hotel and subsequesntly to his room on the 3rd floor. Now to find the bandages. Quick question... 'What is it?' Well.....

Kieara followed his lead. She was silent and obedient as she waited to find out what would happen from here. Strange places normally scared anyone, but to kieara they were a saving grace.

'I see. It may be possible...' Well then, i'll work it out more. In the meantime, he searched for the basic first-aid stuff. "While i'm searching for this stuff, want me to get you something to drink?"

"No thank you." She didn't wish to intrude anymore than she already was. She didn't want ot be a burden to him.

She stayed where she was not wanting to get lost in his home, or more seriously, hurt.

He went back to her as he found the bandages and and other materials. "There we are." He sat down and put some peroxide on afew of the bruises.

Kieara winced a little as he did feeling sore. "Thank you." She said again.

"It's no problem at all." He said while lightly rubbing the open bruise.

As he was about to move to another one, the telephone rang. With a shrug, he decided to ignore it.

The answering machiene picked up. "Listen boy, I know you have my daughter, and when I locate you, you're going to pay..." Came her father's voice. Kieara began to shake.