Lewi and TorTracyn

Kieara smiled. "I would enjoy that." She spoke thinking he looked like he needed a break anyway. "I hope that you do not mind I'm covered in dirt."

Kieara smiled. "I would enjoy that." She spoke thinking he looked like he needed a break anyway. "I hope that you do not mind I'm covered in dirt."

"I don't mind at all, Miss Kieara." He stood up and walked around, pulling her chair out for her gently and offering her a hand up. "Have you thought of names for your child?" He asked conversationally as he offered her his arm.

She gently took his arm rising to her feet with help. She moved along with him and looked around as she did. "No. Not yet I haven't," she spoke to him.

The man nodded and started leading her through the house, pointing out things as they went. The ballroom, his office, his room should she need anything, what used to be his siblings' rooms before they moved out onto lives of their own, what used to be his daughter's room, etc. "You still have some time yet to think of names." He said, continuing the conversation between bouts of pointing things out.

Kieara smiled as he told her all this. She couldn't help but feel that familiar twinge of hurt in her chest as he pointed things out like his daughters room. Or something that used to be his wifes or something. She didn't comment though. "I am sure anything I could say would not do them justice."

After the tour of the house was over, he lead her outside and into the stables. He had quite a few horses and commented on how they bred warhorses there. And, after that, the dog kennels where he bred dogs, mostly for hunting and mostly for his own pleasure. Apparently he really enjoyed hunting. Or used to. It didn't seem like he enjoyed much of anything anymore. He commented on how he also breeds them for the city guards and how they help keep crime down and things like that. He stopped at one cage where a large Irish Wolfhound jumped up, putting his paws up on the gate. The animal was almost taller than Drustan was! The man gave a soft smile and put his hands up opposite the dog's paws. "This one is Max. He's one of my hunting dogs."

Kieara noticed how miserable he seemed. She wished she could make it better. She would try even though she didn't know how well it would work. She gently reached up to let the dog sniff her. She enjoyed dogs a lot. She loved them. "He's gorgeous. Hi there puppy dog." She spoke to max.

Max sniffed her hand and started wagging his tail. Drustan smiled and sighed, dropping his hands down. "I haven't brought him or his brother out hunting in a few months..."

She smiled and gently pet the dogs head. "Would you mind if I let him out while I am in the yard working? To stretch his legs?" She asked.

"Not at all. He's very well trained." He looked back at the dog and sighed. "He really is. His brother, too. The rest of their litter I sold to other hunters. Kept these two for myself. They're getting old though." He shrugged. "Is there anything else you'd like to see?"

She gently held his hand. "Just whatever you'd like to show me." She spoke.

He glanced down at their hands, then at her. "I think it's getting a bit too dark to show you anything else." He said, turning to lead her on inside. "Perhaps I can show you more in the morning."

She hadn't realized that she'd held his hand. It was instinctual. It was time for her to wash up after working in the flowers all day anyways. She smiled. "Thank you for sharing your home with me."

"It's my pleasure, Miss Kieara." He held the door open for her and walked her all the way up to her room. He opened that door, too, and gave her a nod. "Enjoy your evening, miss."

She smiled and spoke. "You enjoy yours too."
She spoke to him wondering how she could help. She went inside and took a nice bath. She then got dressed and combed her hair all the while wondering about him.

Drustan went back to his room and sat in bed reading for a bit, then tried to go to sleep. He honestly tried not to think about anything...

Kieara went to bed soon after. The next day she got up and made him breakfast again. She didn't feel hungry herself and went to the garden to work.

Somewhere around 9 in the morning, he walked outside and watched her work in the garden. It was honestly quite painful for him, watching the young woman work in the gardens, but he couldn't pull himself away from the sight. He walked up behind her and glanced around. "You've done quite a bit..."

Kieara hadn't known he was out there. She smiled and slowly rose to her feet because of her large belly when he came out. She spoke. "I have. I am hoping to have it clear soon so that I can plant new flowers." She'd released his dogs as well while she was out to watch them.