Lewi and TorTracyn

He smiled. "Until then," he said, standing and scooping her up. "I believe we said we would go and sample the wine down in the cellar."

Kieara held onto him smiling. She nodded to him. "Yes. We did."

He carried her down into the cellar and sat her down in one of a few chairs he had down there. He stood up and looked around. "What do you like? Red or white?"

"I rather enjoy red wine myself. Though I will be honest. It is all I have ever tried. And I tried it for my brothers wedding toast." she blushed shyly.

"White wine is usually sweeter." He said, picking up a bottle. He walked over as he opened it up. He smelled it and smiled, looking over at her. "Do you want to try it?" He asked, picking up a glass and pouring some into it.

She nodded to him. "I have a sweet tooth." she joked and smiled. "I usually enjoy sweeter things. I will probably like it better." she spoke.

He smiled and handed her the glass. "Alright then. Try this." He said, siting down beside her with a glass of his own.

(I'm sorry! It didn't notify me!)

She took a sip from her glass and tasted it. "I like it." She smiled over at him sitting beside him.

(It's all good. I was really sick, so thinking was hard lol)

Drustan smiled. "Good." he said, sipping his own wine. "You know you're welcome to stay here as long as you like...and I'd actually prefer you stay..."

She looked up at him. "You would?" She couldn't understand how he could want her to stay... She was dead weight to him.