Lewi and TorTracyn

"Sounds wonderful." He smiled and went back to the leather, starting to think about what he was going to make out of the leather.

Kieara smiled and started preparing her best deer stew. She hummed softly as she cooked.

Drustan came in when the hide was ready to sit on its own for a while. He walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table that was there. He asked one of the staff to get him a drink and then just sat back and watched her cook. "Have you thought of any names yet?"

"I have but I have nono of them tha I have thought of will do the child justice." She smiled softly to him.

He nodded, smiling. It was good to see her thinking of the child as a blessing instead of other ways he had seen women in her position think of the child. He sipped his drink and just started relaxing. "My daughter was Torgira. We called her Gira for short. Her mother named her after me for some reason. My first name is Torgeir. Torgeir Drust Rolvsson. Drustan is what my family always called me." He shrugged.

Kieara smiled at his story. She was glad he was finally deciding to open up to her. She'd been awaiting his trust.

When she didn't seem to respond, he shrugged and sipped at his ale, thoughts drifting back to his wife and child.

Seeming to notice that her listening came off as ignoring him she spoke. "I'm sure you had a beautiful daughter." She paused and sat to let the stew cook a bit more. She looked at Drustan and spoke. "If it's not too much for me to ask what happened to your family?"

Drustan sighed. "They were killed. There was an attack on our land while I was away. I returned home to find out they...were no longer with me..." He sighed. "That was ten years ago. My daughter was barely a year old." He looked over at her. "Terrible thing to come home to though..."

Kieara got up and moved over to him. The woman then hugged him her swollen belly pressing against him. She gave him a right hug of reassurance. "I am sorry. Forgive my rudeness." She spoke to him. She had hugged him around his torso since he was slightly taller than her. Her hair smelled sweet like perfume.

"You aren't being rude." He said softly, hugging her back. "It's probably about time I talked to someone about it.

Kieara spoke. "Well anytime you wanna talk I'm here." She spoke to him. She smiled and got up finishing the stew after some time. She served it and sat to eat with him.

"Thank you, Kieara. For the friendship, and for the food." He smiled and started eating. "This is really good."

Kieara smiled. "It's no trouble at all." She spoke to him. She ate her food. She spoke. "I am glad someone enjoys my cooking." she smiled to him.

"You say that like there are people that don't." He said with a surprised expression. He smiled over at her. "You're quite skilled."

She smiled at that. "You're too kind." She finished and once again rose to her feet. She then started washing up dishes.

"You do know the house is fully staffed, right?" He asked, leaning back in his chair and watching her. "I pay people to keep it clean...you don't have to. And probably shouldn't be, as pregnant as you are..."

Kieara blushed softly. "Sorry. It's just a habit." She spoke as she stopped. She felt like it was her job. If she cooked she felt it was her place to do dishes.

He smiled. "I have a cook too, but I enjoy your cooking." He shrugged and sipped his drink.

Kieara smiled. "I am glad you do." She sat back down at the table resting her hands on her belly.