Lewi and TorTracyn

Drustan nodded. "That sounds lovely. Is there anything you'll need from the town?"

Kieara thought about it. "no, nothing except some flower seeds." she said to him. She smiled to him. "I appreciate you letting me stay here Drustan. It means a lot." She looked around to keep an eye on his hounds.

He glanced over at his hounds, then back at her. "If you give me a list of the flower seeds you need, I can pick them up for you when I go into town today."

She smiled. "It's very appreciated." She spoke and told him what she'd like. She wanted some creeping vine she could work up lattice and some rose seeds some violets and a few others. Even if he just got a few at a time it would be alright.

He made a mental note of everything and nodded. Once he made sure she didn't need anything else, he wished her a good day and headed into town.

A few hours later, he sat down a basket with everything she needed beside her and looked over at his hounds who were lounging in the shade happily. "I should let them out more often..."

Kieara was once again covered in dirt. She'd been tilling up the dirt and keeping it nice and soft. She smiled. "Thank you so much." she told him. She looked to the hounds and smiled. "They've had fun we played fetch for awhile."

"You're welcome." He turned back to her and nodded. "Don't work yourself too hard. It isn't good for the baby."

She nodded and smiled to the man. She hadn't been doing hard work. She'd been taking it slow at a pace easy for her to work at.

Drustan nodded at her. "Good. I want you to put the baby first."

((If you want we could time skip to give him time to develop feelings))

"I will. Thank you Drustan." She smiled sweetly and went sitting with his hounds to take a break.

((sure lol))

A month later, Drustan found himself standing outside and staring at the young woman as she tended the garden. He was thinking about his dead wife and child less and less (and so long after their deaths, he didn't feel too guilty...) and thinking about Kieara more and more. She was beautiful, gentle, kind...pretty much the opposite of his outspoken, stubborn, loud late wife. Kieara was so kind and gentle and soft. Even pregnant. She just had this healthy glow to her...

He slipped back into the house and into the kitchens, looking around a bit. He shook his head and walked back out, grabbing a bow and quiver of arrows that had just sat gathering dust for almost ten years. He walked out and up to Kieara in the gardens. "I'm going hunting." He said with a smile. "Is there anything you prefer? Boar, venison...?"

Kieara didn't know what happened to his late wife. She hadn't asked. She didn't want to intrude on his privacy. One thing hadn't changed though. The fact that her attraction to him grew every day. She couldn't seem to get him off her mind. He was sweet and kind and wonderful in every way that she could see.

She was tending the flowers and looked up when she saw him. She smiled to him and noticed the bow and arrows. This must have been a big step for him. She smiled happily. "I don't have a preference. I hope you have fun."

It was a huge step for him. He hadn't been hunting in ten years. Not since the incident.

"Wonderful." He smiled and turned away from her to whistle loudly. His two favorite hunting hounds came running up happily, tails wagging, tongs hanging out of their mouths, drooling...He smiled and started walking off towards the woods with them.

It was about two hours after lunch that he came walking back with a grin on his face, two happy hounds, and a deer skin that held all of the parts of the deer he wanted to keep for food tied up and on his shoulder. It felt so good to hunt again. He waved at her as he passed and headed right for the kitchens so the meat could be prepared. He walked back out with the empty skin and headed over to a tanning station that looked like it hadn't been used in ages and started to work the hide.

Kieara was resting when he returned. She looked up smiling. She'd prepared him lunch until she could prepare the meat. She was curious about what happened to his wife. However she didn't ask.

She got up and went to him at the tanning station. She spoke. "I'm glad to see you smiling. You have a handsome smile." She smiled up at him. "How was your hunt?" She'd brought his lunch over and some iced tea.

The man laughed softly and put his tools down. "Thank you." He said, taking the lunch. "For the compliment and the food." He took a drink and smiled. "The hunt was good. Apparently, without me hunting in these woods, the deer have taken the time to repopulate. It will be easy hunting for a while."

She smiled resting her hands on her belly. "I'm glad you had fun." She spoke to him. She let him eat his lunch. "How would you like theeat prepared?"

He shrugged. "I was going to dry out some of it. But not all of it, obviously. What would you like to do with it?"

"Stews are usually my favorite."

She nodded with a smile and went to prepare it. "Stew for supper then." She spoke.