Lewi and RushieSlushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
"why should it be frowned upon! Can't we realize we're free and not have this? This is what the humans, our master's taught us. It was unnatural when they kept us as pets, skinned us alive and used us for playthings. We did not want that, but now things can be different..We can live in peace and harmony...we can love one another..Please don't fall into the same cruel hate the hunter's put on us.."

Some looked at him, still a bit strongly, but a few understood what he meant.

Kieara hid behind him. She didn't want to look at their gazes. The most of them dispersed either to explore their territory freely or to go back inside.

he felt that the crowd was leaving, finally coming to terms that he was right, and left for their homes. Taking er hand, he lead her back to his hut

Kieara followed after. She wasn't aware there was a prophecy in these parts involving the child of a mismatched pair. A pair that according to the laws of nature shouldn't ever spawn. She wasn't aware also of it yet, but their life was about to get very interesting because she was pregnant.

He huffed as he sat down, leaning back against the wall as he rubbed his shoulder "Ignorant foolls..."

He looked at her "it is not your fault my love. They have just been taught to be hateful and judgemental from our former slaves. It is not your fault...come..rest with me.."

She nodded and came over resting with him. She curled up and rested easily with him. He made her feel loved.

he ran his fingers along her back, cooing to her ear "mmmm.."

((hope you don't mind the random time skip if you do I can change it))

Kieara enjoyed her time with Colt. He was the love of her life and she couldn't have been happier. but something wasn't right. As spring came a short two to three weeks later, Kieara fell ill. She was dreadfully sick. She threw up all the time, especially in the morning hour, she couldn't stand the smell of certain foods. She was extremely weak and often fainted, but the strange thing was, as much as she threw up, she was starting to gain a little weight. She had a small bump on her abdomen, though she hadn't noticed.

Colt did take note of all these, and tried his best to ease her, but one elder came up to him one evening, mad and bitter, his grip strong on Colt's neck as he took him far away from the hut.

"Do you realize what this means..."

"Elder I can explai-"

"Do not try...I will not stop your love, but you know this is forbidden for her to conceive..."

"yes....I understand..."

"A Caravan will take you away, we will not have this village ransacked for your lust....but we will not cast you to die..."

"Thank you..."

Kieara didn't know about any of this. The poor woman was in misery. She was curled under a blanket in his hut awaiting his return. Her tail was all that stuck out.

As he returned, sad and disraught, he slipped under the covers wth her to hold her tight, sighing as he nuzzled in. "Tomorrow they would have to leave to a different town, a unknown place. Not alot of people stayed there, abominations such as their love that were cast away, but not hunted. No one knew of that place.

Kieara looked back sensing his distraught. "What's wrong Colt?"

"......" he was silent, hushing her with his finger "....We'll talk later..I just need to sleep.."

She was worried about him. Her ears drooped a bit. "alright..." she curled close moving her tail around him like he liked in an attempt to cheer him up.

He smiled softly, thinking that being alone and safe with just her would be amazing..but then realizing he would be a father scared him..

Kieara still was too niave to realize what was wrong, but she was worried about Colt. He wasn't acting right.

He felt her worry and kissed her cheek, nuzzling into her "He hoped things would be alright. He didn't know they were compatible to even bear a child what with their different species. But nonetheless it happened...

Kieara still didn't know she was pregnant. "Colt please tell me whats wrong you're scaring me."

Status
Not open for further replies.