Lewi and RushieSlushie

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara stopped baring her teeth and loosened her ears as she looked at him. Her gaze had softened as well, but it was still a hard one even though her eyes were misty from tears. "What?"

"Listen...I'm..sorry for my words..they weren't thought out..."

He looked deep into her eeys, hurting and scared as well, his tail curling around his feet "..That was..my first time...and...I never intended it to be so sudden, but it felt right...being a father...is strange to me..I was taken from my own father. I have no clue how to be one myself. It's mostly fear keeping me from wanting this. I knew what would happen if we mated, but....I didn't think we could breed you being feline...I guess it's a miracle then how it came to be. Love..just understand I love you, and want to make you happy. I'll take responsibility...just forgive my fear.."

She fell onto her butt on the ground listening to him as her tail curled around her arms which hugged her knees. She felt more tears slip from her eyes. "You think I am not scared?..." she asked him. "You think I am not terrified? Raika....I have a life growing INSIDE me....." She said to him. "I hadn't even known what we were doing.....Until it was over." She spoke to him. "I understand you're scared......I am too....but a family.....a family is something I have always dreamed of..." she whispered.

he took his time stepping to her, placing his hands upon her knees as he looked at her face "..Then a family you shall have..I promise that..."

"And when I fell in love with you I didn't think I would ever have one...But as long as I was with you, it didn't seem to matter. It made me so happy when you told me, but seeing the look you gave me......I feel alone Colt...."

"....Give me time. I'll come around.." he said with a smile, licking her cheek "..I only wish to make you happy..and you're never alone...you're my life mate."

Kieara looked up seeing a village elder approaching and her ears fell flat on her head in fear.

"Either you and the bitch get inside, or get out." He growled. "You're disturbing the whole damn village!"

He growled at him, snarling and the elder backed off, realizing his age and his shortage of muscle compared to Colt, but he quickly grabbed his neck "..That is my mate, and if you dare call her that again I will rip your heart out...You're lucky I'm obeying you or else the whole village would be at jeopardy...So watch your tongue..."

Kieara shook and curled up hiding her eyes. She feared it wouldn't be pretty. The elder shook in the young man's grasp.

Looking back at Kieara, he w her fear then huffed, tossing the Elder aside "...Get out of my sight..." Scurrying away, Colt turned back at her, letting his anger subside as he just leaned against a tee away from her.

Kieara slowly loosened up hearing the elder leave. She whimpered and crawled to his feet sitting and then hugging his legs her tail wrapping around them.

He looked down at her, running his fingers down her back, petting as he sat down "..I'mk sorry my love..."

"Scaring you.." he lowered himself to her "But no one calls you that...."

She moved into his lap and nuzzled her head into his neck leaving it there.

He blushes, holding her tight, licking her lips "..I love you.."

He smiled and held her tight, kissing her neck more, the night loomed as they stayed in the woods

Status
Not open for further replies.