Lewi and RushieSlushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara watched what he was doing. As he did though she sat up in complete shock seeing it loosen even more and fall off into his hand. It glowed brightly and Kieara yelped in pain and fell back onto the floor weakly. She'd be ill for a bit with something that had that much manipulation over her breaking all at once. The bell slowly stopped glowing.

He was in shcok in many things. The fact it came off so easily in his palm, and her reaction as she lay there, limp and shaking. Quickly, he grabbed her and helped her up, rubbing her chest, feeling her ehart, which helped relax him, but felt she needed rest. As quick as he could without too much strain, helped her to the bed, and sat there beside her, waiting for her to awaken.

The bell melted in his hand into a pool of blood, her blood by the smell of it, but the ribbon stayed as a reminder of what was. She curled intot he covers on the bed shivering. She felt cold from the inside out.

As the blood bell dripped off his palm, he still watched her, feeling her shake. Soon, his mind was made up, and he quickly joined her in the bed, holding her close, trying to warm her up.

Kieara curled up close to him in her sleep. She stayed like this for nearly four days. She was unconscious just shivering in her sleep. finally though she began to awaken the fourth night. Her eyes twitched and slowly started to part.

day in and day out he stayed by her side, trying to make sure she was well. Waiting on her to reawaken, he had food every day, hoping that when he came back, she would be awake and hungry, but nothing for days. Soon though, he felt her stir as they slept together again, waking up instantly to rush out for food, retrieving her boar, deer and antelope, hoping she would have her fill.

Kieara felt like her body was made of lead. She was too weak to move for a bit. All she could do was stare straight up. She couldn't see anything but the dull boarded ceiling. She could hear faint movement. She tried to turn her head and speak but all that came out was a soft groan.

He wished she didn't strain herself, but he took his place on the bed beside her, making sure she was well "..Here..eat up.." he said, placing the plate in front of her, cooked to her liking.

"Colt....what happened?..." She whispered and tried to move to eat the food. She was starving and sooo thirsty.

he placed his palm, the one that was drenched in her blood from the bell, stroking her cheek. "Shhh...you had a shock...you're fine love..." Her tail was pert in prime, and missing the bell.

Kieara purred softly as he spoke to her. She hadnt noticed it was gone yet. And he hadnt known about her blood on his hand.

He nuzzled her as she ate, rubbing her back tenderly "..I hope you are well dear.."

"I am starting to feel better." She spoke and ate hungrily.

He nuzzled her ear continuously as she did, catering to her shoulders with his paws.

She purred softly and moved her tail. When the familiar dingle didn't sound her ears twitched and she stopped dead to look.

He watched her look down and then followed her gaze to her tail "..yeah..it came off when I tugged it.."

Her mouth fell open as she looked. "It....it's gone.....It's gone!" She couldn't believe it. She gripped her tail in her hand and stared at it. She touched it lightly feeling the fur where previously there was a bell. "It's gone!" Her face broke into a grin as she squealed then burst into fits of laughter. "It's gone It's really gone!" She spoke and hugged him tight. She bounced up standing in front of him by the bed. "Quick! Tell me to do something!" She said bouncing.

her bounds and leaps made him scoot back, but smile all the while. He was still confused about what was going on, but as she asked for him to commad her, he drew a blank "..Uhmm...go fetch me some water?"

"NO!" She laughed and fell onto the bed as she did smiling all the while. She had just realized she was freed of her curse. She laughed happily and pinned him kissing him hard.

He blushed as she pinned him down, but moaned as she kissed him, kissing back just as passionately "...You're free...I can't believe it~"

Status
Not open for further replies.