Lewi and RushieSlushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He felt her fear rise and he sighed "..Kieara...you're...you're with child..and ...it's a cross species. It's something that will doom this village for hunters to find..but we need to leave. A caravan will pick us up tomorrow to take us to our home.."

He felt her fear rise and he sighed "..Kieara...you're...you're with child..and ...it's a cross species. It's something that will doom this village for hunters to find..but we need to leave. A caravan will pick us up tomorrow to take us to our home.."

Kieara's ears fell and her partial smile did too. "W.....what?...." she asked him. "But it's only a baby....you're angry with me aren't you?" She asked feeling tears drop off her whiskers. She got up and darted out. All she did was cause problems. Even to the one she loved. In a flash she'd disappeared into the treeline. Much to the village's pleasure.

He wasn't far off her trail, grabbing her hand when they were far away "Kieara stop...babe I'm not mad at you I could never be...I love you...this isn't your fault as much as it is mine...we'll make it through this...I'll be by your side.."

Kieara shivered and looked up at him. She felt more tears drip from her whiskers and over her fur. She listened to his words and nodded a bit.

He reached up, wiping her tears away and kissed her cheek "..Come on..let's go back home.."

Kieara nodded and followed him. Once back at the edge of the village she flinched under the glares she received.

he shakes his head and quickly leads them inside, laying down with her "Don't worry about them..soon we'll be withy more loving people.."

"like who Colt?" She whimpered not feeling well again as she curled close.

His hands ran along the bump on her belly "..I don't know them myself love..but...rumors tell they are rare breeeds like you..and kind.."

Kieara listened to him and curled close. His rubbing her belly soothed her and made her feel safe.

She nuzzled his trying to comfort him. She felt horrible for tearing him away from his home and all the people he knew.

Honestly, thy were just as strange to him as he once was to them, this would not be an issue, as long as she was safe. He loved her dearly, so instantly.

Kieara looked up at him. "Colt?" She asked him. "Do......do you want to be a father?......" she murmured quietly.

He looked down and sighed "..I wasn't intending to be..I didn't think we would be able to breed being different species...But..seems I have no choice."

His words stung. She recoiled from him with a hiss. She glared daggers at him. How could he say that! He'd made the decision to mate with her. He'd made the decision to do something that took such responsibility knowing she knew not what they were doing. Then he has the nerve to tell her that he doesn't want something that she'd waited to have? She'd wanted a family. A big one because she hadn't known hers and she loved children and she'd spoke with him many times about that. She growled and stepped outside this time out of anger at him.

her hiss and recoil made him blink, and her storming out made him panic "Kieara wait!" he tried to stop her, but she was out in a flash "...Love.." he hit himself on the head "Goddamit why am I so foolish..." he wondered out to try to find her "Kieara!"

She hadn't ran, only walked. She turned her head hearing him come after her and hissed at him ears flat on her head baring her fangs

He stopped dead at her stare, hut by her look as he just stood there "...Kieara...." he looked deep in her eyes and just stopped, knowing any closer she would bolt "..babe..please just listen..."

Status
Not open for further replies.