{Lewi} An Enchanted Meeting {MiNaGi}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"With time it will pass. I am certain. If you keep feeding me delicious meals like that." She spoke smiling.

"I will! I'll promise to be the best cook you've ever had!" He smiled and kissed her forehead. Somehow he didn't feel so uncomfortable shirtless anymore.

Kieara smiled. "You're a great cook." She told him and kissed his cheek sweetly content with laying still with him.

"Thank you." He smiled and closed his eyes, yawning softly in a way telling that he needed some sleep. He hadn't had much sleep out of worry towards Kieara.
"I'm glad you seem safe... I was worried, you know..."

She looked at him. "Sleep love. You need rest as do I." She spoke to him and kissed his cheek sweetly again gently rubbing his chest with her other hand to soothe him.

He let out a sigh of comfort as his chin fell against the top of her head. "Mm... yeah... I'll go to... sleep..." Almost immediately after he'd spoke, he yawned as his eyes fell close, and he fell asleep.

Kieara smiled and closed her eyes. She wasnt far behind him and was asleep in no time. One of her hands rested on her belly the other on his chest.

As he slept, his arm draped over her body, pulling her a little closer to him. For the first time in a while, he wasn't having any bad dreams, and he could sleep calmly.

Kieara felt safe in his arms sleeping. She snuggled with him happily the baby deciding to kick while she slept.

He wrapped his arms tighter around her, his hair falling cutely in his face as he lied there, calm like a child. He was so truly happy that it even showed when he was sleeping.

Kieara would mumble in her sleep every now and again but that was only because she was having good dreams.

He had never been as peaceful before, just wrapped in the embrace of another, feeling incredibly happy and comfortable. There was nothing better, and he couldn't wait to spend his entire life like this.

Kieara woke early that next morning and rushed outside throwing up. Twas the gift of morning sickness. Yet another sign that their child left to let them know it was there.

He woke almost instantly after and looked as she rushed to the bathroom. He decided to go to the kitchen and make breakfast for them, seeing as Kieara would probably need something to eat.

She threw up, but something was different this morning. There was blood in it. She frowned and began to get scared. She wobbled back inside looking pale. "Cecil?..."

He flinched at the tone of her voice and rushed to her, his hand on her waist to support her.
"Kieara? It's okay I'm here... Do you need to go to a doctor?" He looks at her with frightened, worried eyes.

Kieara nodded to him wordlessly as a tiny bit of blood dripped down her lip from where she'd just thrown up a bunch of it. She didn't feel so well. It felt like the room was spinning.

He looked at her feeling frightened and took her to the bed.
"I'll go to town and get the doctor and you stay here."
He runs outside and jumps on his horse in a heartbeat, rushing to town where he encounters the doctor, informing him about the situation. The doctor gets his things and together they go back to the house. As soon as he has tied his horse, Cecil runs inside and goes to Kieara.
"Has it gotten worse? Are you okay?"

Kieara looked over weakly as he returned. "Cecil I don't feel so well..." What she wasn't aware of was that her malnutrition while she was alone had starved her child, and now her body was trying to reject the lifeless baby. She felt tired and weak.

The doctor walked to her as Cecil stepped back, and he could almost instantly see the issue.
"Your body is trying to reject the child; you've been malnourished and the child has taken damage of this. If you don't eat a lot and that in a hurry, you will lose the child." He rummaged through his bag and found a bottle with a thick, white liquid inside. "If you together with eating more try to drink a bit of this twice a day, I would say your child stands a chance... but it's a long shot." He sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair, and Cecil had frantically gone to the kitchen to cook up some breakfast for them. He was frightened out of his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.